Chapter 3

Weeks after and Type was getting worse with his nausea, mood swings and hormonal changes. He also gets some headeaches. Sometimes in the middle of the night. he would feel like throwing up and sometimes he doesn't like Tharn's smell, sometimes he doesn't like the food, it was a big change but of course, Type didn't tell Tharn and not once did he make it obvious. He wants Tharn to be the one to approach him, ask him what's wrong... if he's okay. He wanted Tharn to notice the change in Type and take care of him but nothing.....

Nothing happened.

He was too busy with work and Tar and Kamon, that he didn't even noticed, that he didn't became aware of his changes.

That made him sad and hurt.

Dr. Tum: "I'm going to give you some medications for your nausea but it's only 1 tablet per day ok? or you'll get headaches"

Type: "I can manage that, doc"

Dr. Tum: "You shouldn't stress yourself, too. It's not good for the baby. Avoid having negative emotions and such. As a matter of fact, when you came, I noticed that you seem have a sad aura around you. Is there something wrong?"

Type: "So you noticed?"

He whispered but was still heard by the doctor. Disappointment was obvious in his tone of voice.

Dr. Tum: "So there is something wrong"

Type: "..... A little bit...."

Dr. Tum: "May I know what it is? I can't have a patient stressed. As I said, it will greatly affect the baby"

The pregnant man hesitated a bit. He doesn't want to let anyone know that he's just the third wheel. He doesn't want anyone to know he doesn't have anyone to take care of him in his pregnancy. Because obviously, Tharn's mind is now work, Tar and Kamon. He didn't have any space in him anymore. Thinking of it, made him tear up which made the doctor surprised. The doctor move towards him and patted him on the shoulder.

Dr. Tum: "it's okay, if you don't want to tell me. I respect that. It must be personal"

Type: "No, it's okay. Maybe I can have your advice too"

He swatted the doctor's hand softly and looked at him, still teary-eyed.

Type: "My boyfriend.. still doesn't know about the baby. But I can't tell him because his ex came back wanting to spend time with his son. Well, not actually his ex because they are still legally married."

He laughed, hurt and pain was detected.

Type: "He's also ill, his ex. I can't help but accept it that maybe Kamon will love him more than me, of course he's his real father not me. But I can't accept that even my boyfriend's attention is to him now. I know that his ex is ill and needs more attention, I just hope that he'll see me as well. I'm his boyfriend, current boyfriend, he should've known that too much attention to someone makes me uncomfortable and jealous. And .. I just .. don't know what to do.. I have more to say but it's complicated"

The doctor felt sad for him. If he was on Type's feet, he too, don't know what to do. Your boyfriend's ex came and want his son, which he had the right to and moreover he's sick. What's heartbreaking is that your boyfriend seem not to notice and his eyes are on his ex.

Dr. Tum: "In your case, it's understandable that it is complicated especially with situations like that. It makes you wonder, where's the 'us' in 'trust'. You trust him but day by day, 'us' is not in your relationship anymore. His attention is on his ex now which makes you sad and want to break them apart but you also don't want to because he's ill. But in every relationship, there's come a time when you are given an obstacle for your love. If the other gives up, there's no point to continue anymore but your boyfriend is still with you ... by heart. I'm sure that when you come home, he'll look at you and ask where have you been, if you eaten yet and such, which means that he still care for you. His mind may be with his ex but you're in his heart. He loves you but he also has obligations since his ex is still his husband, am I correct?"