Chapter 5

Type ran and ran. He didn't care about people looking at him curiously. He just wanted to get out and ran away until he doesn't know where he's going. He'd rather be in a place of unknown faces than being in a place where he's ignored by his loved ones. He'd rather anyone see his hurting than letting his boyfriend see it, who didn't even notice that he's hurting until now. He'd rather see the people's eyes filled with pity than his boyfriend, whose eyes are on someone else. He's feeling empty on the inside but also heavy. He couldn't find the right words to describe his feeling.

He ran and ran and his feet dragged him to a cafe. He looked at it and it struck him. It was Seo and Klui's cafe. He didn't know that he was running so fast that it could reached their cafe. He saw a sign that it was already closed but he could see that Klui was still inside the cafe, cleaning. He walked towards the door and opened it.

Klui: "I'm sorry, the cafe's already closed, please come ba-"

He turned around to see who was the customer was and shocked to see the pregnant man, whose eyes are swollen and red because of too much crying and still crying. A man who looks like he's going to die anytime. A man who didn't care about how much he looks. A man who looks like he's going to faint soon. A man who's sweating too much from running

Klui: "Oh my gosh, Type. What happened?"

He let go of the broom and was about to walk towards but he saw Type slightly pale and slowly closing his eyes. Type felt tired and weak. He couldn't feel his knees and feet. His vision was getting blurry and the last thing he saw was a worried Klui.

Klui saw Type was close to falling so he ran before Type could even fall onto the ground. He gripped on Type's shoulder to steady him but he was just too heavy for Klui.

Klui: "Seo! Seo. Come here"

Seo: "what is it?"

He got out of the kitchen not aware of his lover's frantic voice. He was wiping his hands with a towel. He got shocked at what he saw. Type was looking awfully bad in Klui's arms, who's having a hard time. He ran towards them and went beside Type opposite to Klui. He held Type on the waist and placed his arm to his shoulder, Klui did the same thing. Their home was just above their cafe so they are kind of thankful that they are not going to have a hard time. But they were stand corrected. STAIRS. Oh no. Their greatest enemy for now. The couple looked at each other and Seo gave Klui a reassuring smile. Step by step, they tried not to hurt Type. He looks so fragile that even a slightest touch can break him even if he's already BROKE. Also, he's pregnant, and that's what made then more worried and extra careful in carrying Type upstairs. This kind of state may harm the baby. Type needs to be in a healthy condition and not like this. He needs to be in a proper shape. He needs to be smiling and not the other way around.

When it was already the last step, sweats were visible already in their foreheads but they didn't care as long as they could get Type to lie down on the bed. They entered the guest room and carefully placed him on the bed. Klui tucked him under the blanket, pushed aside Type's strand of hair that's covering his eyes. They saw how exhausted he is from crying too much.

Seo: "Did he and Tharn got into a fight?"

Klui: "It looks like it. Type wouldn't be like this if they didn't"

Seo: "We'll just wait for tomorrow so we can talk to him properly"

Klui: "I guess so"

He looked at Type and couldn't help but feel worried towards the sleeping man. He caressed Type's stomach and felt the slight swell belly.

Klui: "Baby, you must be sad that your daddy is like this but don't worry, we'll be here for your daddy"