Chapter 17

Khunpol got a text from Tharn that they already landed so he immediately called Leo about it and was picked up by him at Champ's house. He already let Champ and the others know that he is going somewhere. He didn't know why he asked permission to his ex-boyfriend but he did. He was already inside Leo's car and was lsitening to some music.

Khunpol: "what about Type?"

Leo: "He said that he's going somewhere with Nadine. Bonding, maybe. Good for him. They didn't have any bonding nowadays"

Khunpol: "okay" 

After a few minutes, they arrived at the airport and people were already coming out. They waited at the parking lot in the car since people might recognized Khunpol and Leo to which Khunpol complained how they could forgot to wear masks and hats. They kept looking outside the window in case they already arrived. It was after a few minutes then Khunpol saw Tharn and Kamon with their luggage. He saw him taking out his phone from his pocket. He received the text and replied to the lad to wait for the crowd to slow down a little bit so he could get out. When Khunpol felt it was safe, he got out and ran to the two.

Khunpol: "You're already here. The car's there"

He pointed to where Leo's car is to which the said man got off to help Tharn and Kamon with their luggage. The father and son thanked them as they walked to the trunk and settled their luggage. The four of them sat in the car and finally drove.

Leo: "wanna go to the mall?"

Khunpol: "Yeah, as much as I want to shop right now, what if people recognize us?"

Tharn: "I have some hats and masks in my bag. you can borrow them. besides, I guess I want to refresh myself"

Khunpol: "In the mall? Refresh? Really?"

Tharn: "They have aircondition"

Khunpol gave him a poker face with a big pinch of 'seriously' face while Tharn just gave him a pout. Because of those years communication, these three could say that they are close friends. Khunpol straighten himself in the seat and focused on the road even though he's not the driver. With the agreement of going to the mall, Leo made a turn to where the mall is. Leo dropped Khunpol, Tharn and Kamon on the front and looked for a parking space. After he did, he ran to where the others are already waiting for him. They were strolling around the mall and buying some clothes. Good thing was, not one of the people recognized them or get suspicious. As they were strolling, they got tired and their feet were already hurting. They found a Mc Donald's sign and decided to eat. They were in a line waiting so they can get an order until Khunpol found a familiar man.

Type was eating with Nadine after a long few hours of shopping for his daughter. Nadine was literally pointing to any toy she could find and cute clothes. But even the fast stride around the mall, Nadine still had the 100% energy while Type's energy is close into 1% already. But seeing his daughter happily eating infront of him, is slowly his regaining his energy. Type looked up and saw a familiar face in the line. He was wearing a hat and a mask but even so, he can recognized the eyes. The man behind him was also familiar. Then the man who was caught looking at him widen his eyes. It hit him. He stood up immediately and saw the man hitting the man behind him like he's saying that they need to go. But Type was not going to let that happened. If he was really Khunpol, why would he leave like that? He was walking fast and catch up to them. He grabbed Khunpol's shoulder which made him step back.

Type: "Khunpol. I know it's you"

The man turned his head hesitantly.

Khunpol: "o-oh, T-type You're here"