~Time Travel~

Read author's note at the end -Ash

Perrie's Pov: 

It's been a week and everything was going well, like really well. Like its to good to be real.....Jade and I have been going on more dates and romantic shit.

But lately or maybe last week to be more specific friday, lunch we were at the mall, shopping until I felt her tense up. I don't know if she saw someone she hate's. I asked her about it and she said she just saw something weird and aid she was fine but wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. After that day she always seemed a bit off. I asked her about it and she said it was really nothing she was just feeling a little bit sick. At first I believed all her lies, it seemed believable but then she just kept going on for almost a 3 weeks now.

Sofia's Pov:

(If you don't know who sofia is, she's Jade's friend. They met at a coffee shop when Jade ran away.)

(This was also at the chapter "The beach". This is a little while back.)

(This is kinda like a what you call Time Travel.)

I grabbed the drinks out of Jade's hand knowing she is furious.

I was ready to go there and knock those assholes for grabbing Jade, when I saw two guys walk towards them.

One guy pulled Jade away while the other pulled Perrie away.

I couldn't here what they were talking about but I could see Jade nearly crying.

Why does she look like that?

Just then a guy pulled her in, and kissed her startling me.

Who is this guy? What I have another competition now?

For some of you who doesn't get that, I Sofia, am in love with Jade Amelia Badwi Thirwall.  I realized that J was nothing against those and I walked away, yes I walked away like coward.

I was scared, I knew Jade didn't like me back, but maybe if we hangout she'll realize that im special to. I guess that's what I thought.

It's been three days since I walked away. I hadn't had a call form her.

Maybe she's busy, maybe they broke up and she's heart broken......maybe-maybe she just didn't notice that I was gone.

Sighing I grabbed some tea and poured it on my cup.

It's been a real while since I saw her. I still wasn't sure if I should really see her. What if she's already happy? and I might ruin that for her. 

After about a few weeks of thinking, I've made up my mind. I am going back to her. I nearly lost my job because of not paying attention to the customers. Im working at a coffee shop. Well I already lost my job now and looking for her, so I can somehow get a home. I couldn't pay rent so im gonna ask if I can stay at her house. After a while of tracking her down I managed to track her down. I heard she and Perrie were going to the mall.

I took that chance to meet her. When I saw her, she was still stunning and breath taking. She was with Perrie and there was this other girl. I didn't know she was. She looked like a friend and thank god  I don't have another opponent. I saw Perrie and that black haired girl turn around. I took that chance too appear in front of her. 

*Hi* I said.
*Hi...?*  She questioned.

doesn't she remember me?

*Jade? it's literally me Sofia.*  She gasped and pulled me for a hug.

*Where have you been?* She asked.

*Okai look I don't have much time so can we please grab a cup of coffee?* I pleaded and she answered with a nod. 

*Yes but not right now.* I nod in response.

*Also Jade, I really need your help. And you'll help me right?* I asked

*Sure...what is it about?*

*I'll talk in coffee. Here's my number* I gave her a piece of paper and walked away.

Mission one: Meet her, Success.

Mission Two: Break them up.

After three days, we grabbed coffee and talked.

I told her about how I lost my apartment and stuff.  I also told her that I needed her to pretend to be my girlfriend. She hadn't said anything ever since.

Perrie's Pov: 

Okai I can't take thin anymore.

*JADE AMELIA BADWI THIRWALL YOU BETTER SPEAK NOW OR ELSE!*
I screamed.

Finally she turned my way, tears streaming down her eyes.

*Baba.....* She sobbed violently.

She looked up at me.

*Pe-perrie* She chocked out, making my heart shatter.

I hated seeing her like this.

*Yes that's me baba* I rubbed her back gently.

After what felt like hours of her crying, I felt her pull away slowly to look into my eyes.

*Perrie please don't leave me....* She looked down.
My eyes widened in shock. 
*Why would I leave you babe?* I ask nervously.

*Me and Sofia met up...* She started. Just hearing that name scares me, Sofia was my enemy. She tried to steal Jade from me.

I felt a tear trickle down my eyes, I wipe it away. *Go on baba* I said smiling as more tears fell down my eyes.

I didn't know why I was crying. I felt scared, I felt something, It was like I was gonna lose her. It felt like I was losing her somehow. 

*We met up and she asked for help, I- she asked me for some money and I gave her some.* She paused, making me sigh in relief. I thought that was the end of her sentence but boy I was wrong.

*And she asked me to be her girlfriend...*

Sooo im sorry for not uploading for a while, ive been really busy for exams.

Eeeeek! Im backkkk!

not clearly...it's still our exams but i'll try to write as much as possible.

Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Insta: Ashlene_K3

I also posted something in my instagram about this story so go check it out!
(1027 words)

From your weird writer: Ash.💖