~Sofia who?? Part 2~

*SOFIA?!* Jade shouted,sofia smiled at jade *omg it's really you?* sofia answered and said *it's really me*

Perrie,Jesy,Leigh And One-D was watching,Then sofia pulled jade and hugged her.

Everyone was shocked and their heads turned exactly to Perrie,Because Jade and perrie are dating but their not official yet.perrie walked to Jade and pulled her away,she putted jade behind her back and said *uhm excuse me who r you?* sofia laughed and said *oh im her bestfriend* perrie glared at her,sofia glared back
Jesy and Leigh walked forward and said *No,were her bestfriends* sofia giggled and said *why? Isn't she allowed to have friends outside her job?* They all were ready to fight.

*Well hasn't mention any "Emily" to us* Jesy said Sofia,Once again giggled and said *So you haven't mention me yet,or you totally forgot abt me?* jade answered back and said *hey,I didn't forget you,i was always wondering abt you*. everyone was shocked.they were all wondering,who's sofia. *why dont you introduce w a cup of coffee* sofia said.jade answered and said *sure why not* they all went to a coffee shop. they all sat.jade was in between sofia and perrie. .

It was quiet so Jade went to introduce Sofia. *Okai guys so uh this is Sofia,We met when I Ranaway from home.
I got tired of looking for a temporary hotel so I went to a coffee shop to relax my mind,And it turns out that Sofia works in that coffee shop which really is I guess a coincidence  she that i was sad and she decided to light my mood up by putting a smiling face in my coffee,And she asked if everything was fine and i said yes,but of course no one would believe that so she sat infront of me and said that i could talk to her,I didn't say everything and she knew that,I realized all I needed that time was to talk to someone abt my feelings and Sofia was there,And thats how we met i went in that coffee shop every day then one day she wasn't there anymore but she left a note saying. "it was fun talking to you miss jadey,i really wanted to stay but i only have limited time,thank you,you made my time here wonderful and memorable i hope we meet again" and thats how she left me* everyone was silent.perries hands were on jade's back.Jades hands were on the table.Sofia went and grabbed jade's hands from the table and put in her lap while holding it.Jade looked at Sofia and sofia smiled at her.Everyone was looking at them. perrie got pissed and said *so what now?* jade answered and said *well i mean i would love to hangout w her for a while?* jade looked at perrie w those cute eyes,so perrie had to say yes.Sofia and Jade went Away while the others say to perrie *you think this is a good Idea?* jesy asked Perrie,while Harry said *that girl,sofia is clearly inlove w your girlfriend*

Perrie was still silent,Then leigh snapped and said *im gonna be a honest pez...i think if you dont build yourself up your gonna lose her to that girl....* everyone looked at leigh and was shocked. *ik..as if im gonna let her take my girl away...it took us a long time to be together,so there's no way im letting her take jade away.* Perrie said

Yes yes yes,I know this is very very short and im so sorryyyy i tried adding some stuff to make it longer but it's still short so forgive me.
I'll uplaod another chapter tommorrow.I hope you enjoyed this one.🤗💖

Oh and also go follow my instagram:
Insta acc: Mysterious_Stalker

From your weird writer: Ash.💖