•Epilouge•

Perrie's Pov:

There she was. Walking down the isle with her mom beside her. This is finally happening. I can't believe I was supposed to walk down the isle with Zayn waiting here. I never imagined this as my future. I never expected this to happen but im so grateful it did.

She looked so beautiful walking her way to me in her white dress that makes her look like an angel.

She finally stood beside me, locking our arms together, we make our way to the front.

*Welcome everyone, we are here today to join Jade Amelia Badwi Thirlwall and Perrie Louise Edwards in holy matrimony.* The priest said.

*You shall exchange your vows* He started.

*Jade Thirlwall, soon to be Edwards* I joked causing some to giggle.

*Do you remember the time when we used to hang out under the tree and buy dirty ice creams that Jesy and Leigh try to stop us from eating? Or the time when we promised to be there for eachother on eachother's weddings? How we planned our weddings together. We planned it exactly the same but with different persons, well now it's finally happening but with the same person.
If someone told me that i'll be marrying Jade Thirllwall, I would've laugh at them and say 'Who are you kidding? Jade Thirlwall? That goddess? You wish'.

Jade we've come so far and I wish that we'll never stop loving eachother. I promise with my everything to never lie to you ever again. Lying brought the both of us apart from eachother. Let us live a life that is calm, peacefull, No more drama, Just me and you.

So I, Perrie Edwards, promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us.* I said through tears, trying my best not to sob but awfully failing.

*My loved Perrie,* She started. *I promise to never stop loving you till the day I die, I promise to never lie to you again. And yes I remember all those stuff you mentioned. But did you forget about the time when you got bullied by literal spoiled brats and when you told them that their perfumes are cheap, they started crying and ran away, or when you were trying to catch up on me and you accidentaly pushed me and my mom asked me what happened you were scared that my mom will punish you so you said I tripped and fell down while running. I never imagined i'll end up with you Perrie, You were always the one for me, I was just to blinded to see. It's just like your my king and im your queen and we rule the world. I always thought that you would never love me back but I guess im wrong. I am so honored to be the one your marrying and to be the one to take care of you always, to be there for when you need someone to talk to you, when you feel like your sinking i'll swim to you and bring you back and I won't hesitate to do that everyday, Im honored to be that one who'll love you till the day you die.

So I, Jade Thirlwall, promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us.*

I was full on sobbing right now, so was she. We hearf some sniffling and turned to see Jesy, Leigh, Norma and My mom crying.

*So With this ring I, Perrie Edwards, take you, Jade Thirlwall, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us.*

*And With this ring I, Jade Thirlwall, take you, Perrie Edwards, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us.*

*Do you Perrie Edwards, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?*

*I do.*

*And Do you Jade Thirlwall, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?*

*I do.*

*Jade and Perrie have chosen rings to exchange with each other as a symbol of their unending love. As you place this ring on Jade's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever.*

I slowly placed the ring on Jade's finger while saying: *With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever*

*Jade, as you place this ring on Perrie's finger, please repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever.*

She slowly repeated my earlier actions while also saying: *With this ring, I thee wed and pledge you my love now and forever* She said.

*By the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you Wife and Wife!* He exclaimed.

*You may now kiss the bride* He said.

I cupped her cheek with my right hand and brought her face closer to me.

*I love you*
*I love you* We both said in sync.

Just like that we shared the most powerful kiss we ever shared.

We heard applauding at our side, pulling apart we looked around and everyone was staring at us clapping their hands.

--------------------------

Ten years later, Jade and Perrie now has two beautiful twins, Aleretta and Louise, with a little baby boy named Jacob.

Jade and Perrie is still going strong till today.

So we can now say that Jade and Perrie lived  happily ever after.

---------------------------

Omgggg I can't believe it! The books is finally finished. I almost cried just by writing this! This is officialy the first book I finished. Eeekkk I still can't believe it!

Anyways, Thankyou for all those who supported this book till now! I love you all so so much! Ily guys see you next time!  -Ash