~Never let you go~

Jade's Pov:

We walked into starbucks and was welcomed by.

*What do you want?* Lauren asked me
*Jade? Jadeeeee?* She snapped her finger to my face, which help me snap out off my gaze.

*Huh?* I asked looking at her.
*I asked what you wanted to get?* She said looking straight to my eyes

*Jade!* I heard a familiar voice.
*Omg Jade your alive thankgod.* Jesy said while Perrie hugged me.

*May I ask who you are?* Lauren asked pulling me away from Perrie.
*Who is she?* Perrie asked looking at me.

There weren't a lot of people here just maybe a couple.

*I-*. I was cut offed by Lauren saying
*Im her friend* She said stepping up
*Sorry but Jade didn't seem to mention to us that she was out with a friend.* Leigh smiled sarcastically.
*Actually we met at the bar last night she was eyeing me.* Lauren said proudly making the three gasp.
*Is that true Jade?* Perrie asked water pooling up in her eyes.

*Will you just shut up and let me explain first?* I ask
They looked at eachother and nodded.

We all got our coffee and calmed down. I could feel them throwing glares at Lauren which made me roll my eye's

*Will you stop please* I say to the three girls infront of me.
*Fine* Jesy say's looking away.

*Okay this is Lauren, Lauren their Jesy, Leigh-anne, And Perrie.* I said pointing out each one.

*How did you meet?* Perrie asked, staring right in my eye's.
*We met at tge club last night, I wasn't eyeing her I was just uhn looking at her, then she bought me a few drinks, But then I got really drunk not wanting to go home, We stayed at her place.* I say making all of them gasp.

*Did you?-* Perrie started tears streaming down her face, I cut her off.

*We didn't do anything Pez, Lauren's nice so I would appreciate if you'd stop throwing glares at her.* I smiled sarcastically.

*Do- do you lo-love her?* Perrie asked sobbing out.

*I do, as friends tho* I said avoiding her eyes

Perrie sobbed, it breaks my heart seeing her like this.
I know she didn't plan on telling me but, she's still Perrie, The woman I love.

*Well...were going what about you?* Jesy asks, hoping i'd come.

I looked next to me, Lauren. She gave me an approving look.

*Okay i'll see you then* Lauren said walking away, but before she could walk away from the table.

*Wait Lauren-* I drag near the bathroom.

*What?* Lauren asks looking for people.
*Thankyou.* I said. *For what?* She asked, confused.
*For the clothes and the pill, thankyou* I said shyly.
She giggled *It's okay beb's. Here's my number, call me when you need a place to crash.* She says with a wink and walks away.
I bright before going back.

We got back to the car, we entered: Jesy driver's seat( Let's pretend Jesy can drive.) , me, Perrie and Leigh at the middle seat.

After 5 minutes of silence, Jesy broke the silence.
*Do ya'll wanna go straight home or go somewhere else?* Jesy asks.
I look at the Perrie, staring at the window,I turned to Leigh, Leigh looked at me too.

None of us answered. *Well a picnic would be nice.* I suggested.
*Picnic it is then.* Jesy answered.

Perrie loves picnic's, it's one of her favorite things to do.

We got to the park. Perrie walked out first earning a frustrated sigh from me.

Leigh and Jesy drove off to buy us some snack leaving me alone with Perrie.

She sat at the bench away from me while I sat on the grass admiring the view.

After a few minutes, I felt her arms go around my waist, pulling me close to her.

I turned to my left to see Perrie crying while holding me.

*Aww baba don't cry* I said wiping the tears in  her cheeks.

*I'm sorry it's my fault I-* I cut her off by saying.
*I know, were both at fault, I shouldn't have left without letting you explain.* I said looking down.
*No no no it's not your fault it's mine.* I felt tears well in my eyes, slowly dropping one by one.
*Awww don't cry.* She said lifting my chin up to meet her ocean eye's that are a little red from all the crying.
*If I stop you stop okay?* It sounded more of a command than a question.
She nodded.

*Babe?* She asks. *Hmm?* I answered.

*You really know how to make me cry don't you?, you know how to make me feel scared and happy at the same time. I tried, I tried to stay grumpy to you, but I just can't I can't resist you.
And you don't even know the thing's you do to me, You make me feel like i'm the only girl in the world, a Queen. You are very special to me, and I don't even know what to do if I ever lost you.* She started. I felt my tears pour down like rain.
*I just want you to know that whatever happens, you will always be my girl, even if the whole world tries to break us apart, Our love for each other is gonna put as back together.
Our love will put us where were meant to be.. do you know where that is?* She asked I knew the answer but couldn't bring myself to speak. *Each other.* That one word made me cry like a baby.
It made me feel so special.

*Oh my god im sorry did I make you cry. Im sorry.* She said panicked.
I smiled at her sudden change and laugh.
*Since when did you get so poetic and charming?* I asked. she nudged my arm making me giggle.

*Well Perrie Edwards you are really a special girl with hidden talents. You are special to others your nothing but normal but in my eyes, You are the brightest start I have ever seen.
An I wouldn't want to live in this dark world with out you, Because your are my start, My light, in fact you are my world.* I started she started crying. I looked up the sky to see the beautiful blue sky, white fluffy clouds. 
*And yes our love will put us back together, even in a different dimension we will always find our way to fall in love with one another. And what ever happens I will never let you go my love.* I ended.

*Babe...If I walk you walk okay? I go you go, I leave...you leave.* I said

*You forgot something...* I looked at her, confused on what she meant.
*You fall, I fall* That one phrase right there made me sob, she knew me to well.
*Pez.....* I said hugging her while crying. She ran her hand on my back comforting me.

I pulled away to look at her.

She beautiful, and she's mine.

*What? is there something in my face?* She started looking through her stuff, finding her mirror, I stopped her hand and pulled the mirror. I opened it and held it in front of her eyes.
*Nothing's wrong. I was just wondering what I did do deserve you.* I said shrugging like it's nothing. She looked at me and smiled.

Soo uhmm how was that?

Sorry i've been inactive i've been feeling a little off for a little while I keep having sneezes and stuff.

So I wrote this while listening to songs to keep me motivated. 💖

I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)
Enjoyyy!😊💖
Instagram acc: Mysterious_Stalker
(1289 words)
From your weird writer : Ash.💖