*Hello?*

Jade's phone started ringing,as they both slowly pull away from eachother they looked at the phone and saw that was an unknown number.

They looked at eachother as Jade answer the phone. *hello? who's
this?* Jade asked softly *Oh hi Jade I just got your number from Jesy.* Harry said making Jade furious.

That bitch. She just gave my number what. The. Hell. Jade thought to herself.

Perrie saw Jade's expression turn to happy to angry.

*You okay baba?* Perrie asked standing up from the bed, but before Perrie could come close to her she put's her hands between Perrie and her and mouthed *Im okay baba, no need to worry* She smiled reassuringly. Perrie didn't seem to believe what Jade siad because she had a worried look in her face. Jade smile widely at the blonde knowing that Perrie get's very protective at Jade.

*Jade?* Harry asks.

Oh shit I almost forgot about him.
Jade say's to herself.

*Oh hi Harry* Jade immediatly noticed how Perrie tensed up.
She smiled at Perrie again trying to calm her down.

Perrie looked at Jade, while standing up and walking to her, holding her hand. Jade pulled Perrie in for a soft kiss.

They slowly pull away as Harrt cleared his throat makimg both Jade jump away.
Harry then started talking*Can I ask you out?* He asked a little to nervous.

*Your asking me out?* Jade said. Perrie got shocked, jaws clenched, fists closed and looked straight at Jade's eyes, looking for something...maybe fear?...or anger...

*Well...yeh uh yeh* Harry said softly. *Uhh I don't know.... Harry... I'll have to think about it. Are you okay with that?* Jade asked back to Harry. *No..yeh i it's fine yeh. Its fine text me when you got an answer, i'll wait....take your time babe* Harry said, making Jade blush a bit.

Perrie immediatly noticed that jade was blushing. Perrie looked at Jade with fear in her eye's thinking she's about to Jade to Harry. Jade hunged up.

*Why are you blushing?, what did he say?, what did you say?* Perrie asked.
*He just called me "babe" Jade shrugged like it's nothing. Perrie's eye's widended as Jade continue. *I said i'll have to-* Jade  got cut off by Perrie shouting
*HE WHAT?!,HE CALLED YOU BABE?!* Jade jumped a little at Perrie's sudden snap.

Jade answered and said *He did and yes blushed but, only you can make me blush so hard that  I look like a freaking Tomato.* Jade said, Perrie softens at her. Perrie calmed down as jade continued *So I said i'll think about it and he said that I should take my time thinking about about.* Perrie looked softly at Jade and asked *Well what do you wanna baba?* Jade answered and said *Idk...but I do know that I love you...and you love me?* As she gently look at Perrie, Perrie answered back and said *Yes I love you too...maybe we should plan this tommorrow and let's just sleep for today. Yeh? let's go.*  Jade looked at Perrie and nodded.

(TIMESKIP NEXT DAY 8:06 AM)

*Babe?....babeeee?...babyyy?* Jade said, trying to wake up Perrie. Jade shook Perrie violently, still no answer. Perrie still hasn't move. Jade decided to lay down  beside Perrie. Staring at the beautiful goddess beside her she softly and gently kissed Perrie.
Jade could feel Perrie smile into the kiss as she pull away
*Im awake just 5 more mins babeeee* Perrie said  Jade answered and said *Nooo 5 mins is an hour for you ughh pezzzz....fine then i'll just call Harry and tell him that i'll go on a date with him since your too lazy to get off bed and go on a date with me* Jade said stomping off.

Before Jade could even walk through the door Perrie sighed and pulled Jade back in bed. Perrie  looked at Jade and said *Ughhh fine where do you wanna go?* Perrie asked while getting out off bed.  Jade pulled Perrie in, they but jumped in bed and they both were just lying there. They both got up and changed their to clothes. They both went out to eat.
After they finshed eating Perrie decided to have a quick bathroom break.

As Perrie was walk to the bathroom, she felt someone pull her.

(....).

Perrie turned around to see who pulled but she froze when she inhaled the familiar scent.
It was zayn. She gasp trying to get him off her.

He pulled Perrie in, and gave her a back hug. He slowly kissed Perrie's neck. Perrie can't move, as much as she wanted to move she cna't becauseback hug's and neck kisses are her wicknesses.

Perrie felt sick thinking that it isn't Jade who's kissing her neck.w jade.butback hugs and neck Zayn seem to remeber that since they dated for 4 years. He remembered that he used to do this to Perrie all the time.

After a few minutes....Jade noticed that Perrie was taking to long.

Huh? where is she. Is pooping because that is very embarassing and I can use that to make fun of her.

Jade went to the bathroom halls....

Ooohhhh cliffhangerrrr. I wonder what'll happen next...

Anyways I hope you guy's enjoyed this chapter.💖

(855 Words)
From your weird writer: Ash.💖