~Sofia who??? Part 1~

Perrie and Jade they both cried

*just bc I have a gf that doesn't mean we can't be friends you had a bf I was still there, it'll be fine*
They both smiled perrie answered and said *I missed this hug,the hug waited for for weeks* she said while jade answered and said *ik you did pez* She said while smiling to perrie
.

(TIMESKIP 9:24 PM LM HOUSE)

A month has passed.perrie and jade are bff's again.lm and one-D were watching a movie till they heard a knock

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

Leigh slowly opened the door.she saw jade,crying. leigh said *jade....what happened* when perrie heard the word "jade" she turned her head and saw jade crying. jade answered and said *i-...i-...*then she started sobbing *what are you doin let her in!* perrie said while hugging jade. they sat on the couch. as perrie hug jade,jade said *.......she...said she was out on her grandmothers house* they all said *who?* jade answered and said *her...emily...she said she as in her grandmother's house and i-... i saw her in the our spot,our spot where we first met under the yellow tree....she..was...kissing...another girl...*she said as she sobbed.

Rveryone was shocked.
Perrie immediatly hugged Jade,as she jade cry.perrie said *well,have you confronted her yet?* while jade answered and said *idk if I even want to...* perrie shouted and said *WDYM?!* Again jade answered and said *i-...idk* everyone was silent. perrie asked jade *well what do you wanna do bae?* while jade answered *idk...can i just be w you...alone...in your room..?* perrie answered *okai whatever you want* . they both went to perrie's room. jade layed on perrie's lap while staring at perrie's eyes
on another hand perrie was looking away from jade. *what's wrong bae?* jade asked perrie,while perrie answered and said *oh nothing.* jade knew that something was clearly wrong so she asked once again *pez...what's wrong?* perrie answered as tears fell down on her cheeks *im trying to get over you jade...im-* jade cuts her off and she said *pez its gonna-*perrie cuts her off as well *i want everything to go back to normal jade.i want us to be able to spent time together without falling inlove with eachother*
Perrie said while Jade *sighed* thesshe smiled and said *you dont have to anymore bae* she said,while perrie wiping her tears away and asks *wdym? you clearly still love emily even tho she cheated on you...* Jade smile again and said *perrie dont you see it i just wanted to see if you still love me..*

Perrie looked at Jade confused *yes..emily cheated but..i wanted to see how you would act towards me...but it looks like you don love me anymore so im just gonna go back to emily* perrie was shocked and immediately says *no,no,no,no i take back what I said, I still love you jade* jade laughed and said *ik just wanted to see your face* perrie putted her grumpy face as a joke the both laughed.
( ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE DOOR)

*wow they finnaly did it* jesy said happily *yeh they just did..* they whispered as
Perrie pulled Jade and kissed her...jade pulled away and perrie was confused and nervous

*whats wrong?* Perrie asked Jade answered and said *you gotta stop doing that im the one that's gonna kiss you,but you keep going first* Perrie laughed as Jade pull her and kissed her.

(TIME SKIP 4 MONTHS LATER)

*uhm excuse me miss jade* a girl asked jade turned her head and *oh uh sorr- Sofia?!*

Hi guys ik im sorry I haven't been uplaoding, I git really busy and I just uploaded a new story so go ahead and read it.🤗💖

From you weird writer: Ash💖