~Date~

Perrie's Pov:

*This is actually our first date as each other's fiancee* Jade said laying on my lap. We were on the couch just talking about the date. I planned a date for me and her to properly celebrate the engagement. 

*It is* I agreed, caressesing her soft, brown locks. *Well it's time to get ready or were gonna be late.* I said standing up. Once I stood up, I looked down on her and she was just smiling at me.

*I'll dress up at the guest, See you later gorgeous* I said pecking her lips before moving away.

I left before she could even notice me. 

You: Heyya, See you at the beach;)

Jadeyy: Can't wait;)

Jade's Outfit:

Perrie's Outfit:

Perrie's Outfit:

I smirked to myself

I smirked to myself. 

Okay here we go.

Just a few minutes later they arrived. *Perrie!* I heard my mam squeal. *Shush mam!* I shushed her, while also hugging her. 

*You look good Pez* Jesy smiled. *Really?* I asked nervously. *Chill Perrie, you got this, your Perrie Thirlwall* She joked, Making me grin at the name. *She'll love this Perrie* Leigh assured. 

*Okay well, will be there when you need us* Norma pointed at the little shed. I only nod in response.

They soon left. 

I was about to text Jade when my phone dinged.

Jadeyy: Im two minutes away!

You: Can't wait!

I grinned to myself, walking towards the entrance.

After exactly 2 minutes, Jade finally arrived.

*Well damn...* I eyed her up and down. *Stop that you!* She slapped my arm.  *You look gorgeous Jade* I pecked her red lips. *You don't look so bad yourself Edwards* She smirked. *Soon to be Thirlwall* I couldn't help my smile at the thought.

I walked behind her, putting the blindfolds around her head. 

*Is that really necessary?*  She pouted.

*It is Baba now don't pout.* I smiled.

I led slowly to our little table right next to the beach. I sat her down slowly.

I sat in front of her. *You can take them off now.* I smiled. It felt like my heart was about to beat out off my chest. I was so nervous. She slowly drag the cloth to her chin. 

*Wow...* She trailed off, eyeing the beautiful view.

This is it.

*Jade Amelia Badwi Thirlwall...* I started. She turned  to see me, smiling sweetly.

*Jade Thirlwall, I love you so much, so much more than I love myself. I don't think i'll ever be able to live if you leave me. I want us to grow old together, Have kids, Have our own house, Live peacefully with no drama. The first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you were the one. I eyed you up and down and I said "Damn im in love". It was just like love at first sight.  I swear with my whole life to never ever leave you again. The past few years and months were nothing but tragic. I promise to never lie to you again. I say "I Love you" to you all the time  but I feel like I don't say it enough. Jade Thirlwall, you don't even know the things you make me feel. Those were the feelings I never knew existed. Oh when you smile, I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach, When you say "I love you", Fire works go off, The way you touch me makes feel sparks, How my heart flutters when you kiss me. Every touch, every move, every smile, every word, every kiss, every thing you do gets me love struck. Every day I fall for you deeper. I never knew that you would be the love of my life. I never knew it would hurt so much when you leave until it happened. I would give you my everything. I would do any thing to make you happy. I'd cook you spaghetti for breakfast, wake you up, drive our kids to school. I want us to have a future. So Jade Amelia Badwi Thirlwall, Will you make me the happiest girl in the planet and marry me?*

Tears were falling down her face when I dropped to on knee and pulled out the ring me and Jesy bought.

*Yes! YES!* She smiled. I placed the ring on her finger and she pulled me up for a passionate kiss. This was one of our most memorable kisses.

*YES! YES! YES! YES!* She repeated. 

*Jade this is...wow* She said inspecting the ring once she was calm enough. *Jesy helped me pick it out* I smiled.

----------------------------------

After eating, I called them over.

*Congratssss!* They all shouted in total sync. 

Jade gasped, looking at me. I just smiled politely.

*Aww you guys* She said wiping her tears.

*Oi stop crying you cry baby* Norma said making us all laugh, well except Jade.

*But seriously, I wish you both the best lives ever* My mom said seriously. Me and Jade smiled and thanked her.

-----------------------

Yeyyyy! I can't believe it!!! They're getting marriedddd!!!!!!!

(Late upload)

(836 words)