WT 1

Jungkook laughs, ticklish because of his boyfriend's kisses on his neck

"Stop!" Jungkook says, laughing. His boyfriend continues to kiss him though, he wants to hear the cute giggles.
"No! The tickle monster won't stop!" His boyfriend says, kissing Jungkook's lips. He stopped, staring at Jungkook's eyes.
"You should laugh more often" Jaewon says, smiling. Jungkook smiled, wrapping his arm around Jaewon's neck.
"I am, because you keep making me laugh" Jungkook says, laughing. But it doesn't feel the same. Taehyung would also tickle and do this with him, he seems more happier with Taehyung doing it.

He shakes his head. He shouldn't think about Taehyung, he should be happy with his boyfriend now.

"Taehyungie!" Taehyung hears, feeling someone jump on his back. He smiled, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's legs.
"Gosh, Juyeon, stop doing that" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Why? I love it so much!" Juyeon says, kissing Taehyung's cheek.
"I might break my back though, you keep secretly jumping on my back" Taehyung says as he spun around. Juyeon laughs, tightening his hold on Taehyung's neck.
"Stop!" Juyeon says, giggling and Taehyung did. It felt weird, Jungkook used to do it but he doesn't complain one bit. He shakes his head. Jungkook's a past memory, he shouldn't think about him.

Jungkook laughs, being on Jaewon's back and acting like he's a superhero. The older running around and acting like he's the wind.

Taehyung was walking back to their house with the groceries until he looks to the side of the road, seeing someone familiar.
"Jungkook?" He says to himself, biting his lips. He looks so happy, playing around with his new partner.
"I use to do that with you... " Taehyung mutters to himself, shaking his head and facepalming.
"Rmemeber, Jungkook's a past memory, don't think about him and act like he's still yours... " He says, sighing and continued walking.