WT 5

Jungkook turns to his side as Jaewon laid down beside him

Jungkook turns to his side as Jaewon laid down beside him. He was still upset at what the other did last night. Even if he was mad, he shouldn't have done it. He tears up as he felt Jaewon's hand on his arm, hugging him as he sighs.
"I'm sorry, Koo..." Jaewon says as he kisses the side of Jungkook's head, laying his head down on his arm.
"I need to go to work, you're on a day off, right?" He asks, but Jungkook ignored him. Jaewon sighs again, giving another kiss on Jungkook's head.
"Please take care of yourself" Jaewon says as he left the room. Jungkook sighs, laying on his back.

"Jungkookie! I'm so sorry for hurting you! I didn't mean too! Baby, I'm sorry!"

Jungkook shakes his head as he remembers Taehyung, that was the time him and Taehyung had an argument. Which leads them to hurting each other. He had slapped the older and he was pushed on the wall, harshly. It ended up with him crying as Taehyung says sorry over and over again. It also leads to him ignoring the older for a week, which made Taehyung try everything to not get the silent treatment.

"Juyeon ah, please don't ignore me" Taehyung says as Juyeon turned around and ignored him.

"Baby, please, I hate this silent treatment thing"

Taehyung shakes his head, sighing. Jungkook again? No, this is Juyeon, stop thinking about Jungkook. Sighing, he went and hugged Juyeon from behind, peppering him with kisses, knowing he's ticklish. A smile slowly appears on Juyeon's face and he's starts laughing.
"Stop!" Juyeon says, pushing him lightly.
"I'm mad at you" Juyeon says, huffing. Taehyung chuckled, bad gave him a kiss on the side of his head.
"Oh, baby, you're not now, I'll make it up to you tonight" Taehyung says, making Juyeon blush and hit him.

"Stop!"