WT 2

Jungkook smiled, laughing with his boyfriend inside the cafe

Jungkook smiled, laughing with his boyfriend inside the cafe. He looks outside, eyes widening. Is that Taehyung? He scoffs, no, don't think about him. Suddenly, he sees Taehyung carry his boyfriend, spinning around. Jungkook gulps, looking away and just sipping his drink.

"He used to do that with me... "

He thinks, sighing and internally slapping himself.

"It's not like Taehyung loves you anymore"

"You're just a past memory he would want to erase"

"Fuck my heart for still beating for him"

"Be happy with Jaewon, only Jaewon...No Taehyung... "

"Jungkook ah? Baby?" He gets startled, shaking his head and making eye contact with Jaewon.
"You okay?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook nods, smiling. He looks back again, now making eye contact with Taehyung. He gulps, looking away and sighing. He grabbed a cookie, maybe it'll distract him.

Taehyung made eye contact with Jungkook from outside of the cafe. He bit his lips, while Juyeon picks flowers. He sighs, shaking his head and laughing as he talked with Juyeon.

"Stop with this missing Jungkook thing"

"He doesn't love you anymore"

"Don't assume"

He thought, giving Juyeon a kiss. They walked away and Taehyung gave one last glance, seeing Jungkook smiling as he talked with his boyfriend.

"I can't believe that I still love him" He whispers to himself, groaning. Jaewon was out with friends, so he's all alone.
"I hate this feeling, we're supposed to be moving on" He says, facepalming and rubbing the bridge of his nose.
"I can't believe you, Jeon Jungkook, the guy is your ex, you have a boyfriend, focus on him" He says, sighing. He stared back at the papers on his desk, just sketches. He draws when he's bored. He turned the pages from where it started, feeling sad as he sees a drawing of him and Taehyung. The drawing that he draw when they first started dating.

"I hate this... "