WT 12

Jungkook looked up at him, a glare directed at him

"Don't say that" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"I-" Taehyung gets cut off as Jungkook shushes him.
"Just leave me alone, Tae" Jungkook says, standing up and walking away.
"Wait! Jungkook! It's dangerous!" Taehyung says and followed the younger.
"You don't need to follow me" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"J know, I just want to make sure you're safe" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook sighs but didn't complain anymore.

The two continued to walk, whistling and humming. Suddenly, a car stopped. This scared Jungkook, he ran to Taehyung who stared at the car. He remembers what happened before, Jungkook was almost kidnapped and now, he's traumatized of cars suddenly stopping in front of them.
"T-Tae... " Jungkook stutters, hands shaking. Taehyung shields the younger as they walked passed by the car. As they got farther, Jungkook noticed his grip. He let go of Taehyung's arm, clearing his throat.
"You okay?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods, blushing a bit.

"Hmm, we're here" Jungkook says, acting like nothing happened.
"Oh, I'll go then" Taehyung says, giggling. Jungkook stare at him, biting his bottom lip.
"Wait, Tae!" Jungkook says, stopping Taehyung from his tracks.
"Yes?" Taehyung says, a smile on his face as he stared at the younger.
"Uh... Well... Take care! Be careful" Jungkook says before running away. Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head before walking away.

He slaps his cheeks, this smile on his face won't go away. He walked with a big smile on his face, that seem to not go away. Is it because he got to interact with Jungkook again?

Jungkook got inside his house, breathing heavily as he leaned his back on the door. A smile and blush on his face. He shakes his head, covering his mouth as to try and not squeal.

"Jungkook, get a hold of yourself!"