WT 4

"Jaewon, it's not what it was, okay? You misunderstood it" Jungkook says as he tries to calm Jaewon

"Calm down? Jungkook? Calm down? I saw you with Taehyung, you guys are literally enjoying each others companies" Jaewon says as he towered over Jungkook. The other looked up at him, shaking his head.
"No, we were just talking, okay? We didn't even do anything! Jaew-" Jungkook gets cut off. A loud smack being heard in the room. Jungkook's face turns to the side as he receives that slap. He grabbed onto his face, tearing up. Jaewon realizes what he did, biting his bottom lip.

"Baby! Baby, I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry! Jungkook ah, I'm sorry" Jaewon says as he pulled Jungkook for a hug. Jungkook bursts into tears, hiding his face on Jaewon's chest. The other rubs his back, shushing him.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it" Jaewon says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head, continuously rubbing his back.

Taehyung let Juyeon hit his chest, the other is frustrated because of what he had saw.
"Juyeon, you can continue until you realize that you misunderstood it" Taehyung says as he Juyeon shakes his head, screaming.
"Juyeon ah, please" Taehyung says as his chest starts to slowly hurt.
"You cheater! I can't believe you! I thought you don't like Jungkook anymore!" Juyeon says, giving up and just falling on his knees.

Taehyung crouches down to Juyeon's height, kissing the top of his head and shushing him.
"It's not what it looks like, baby" Taehyung says as Juyeon just continued to cry. Him and Jungkook should've just ignored each other, but they're self was like 'talk to each other'. He sighs, and just hugged Juyeon. He looked down at Juyeon, eyes widening.

"Hyung, you love me, right?"

He shakes his head, seeing Juyeon.

Why did he imagine Jungkook?