WT 13

Jungkook walks to the door as he hears a knock

Jungkook walks to the door as he hears a knock. As he opened the door, his smile fell.
"Oh, it's you" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Come in and get your things" Jungkook says and moved aside.
"Can't I just stay here?" Jaewon asks, making snicker.
"And bring that bitchy guy of yours? No" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Oh" Jaewon says before walking up the stairs. Jungkook scoffs, crossing his arms and going back where he sat.

Jungkook looks back as he hears some thuds. Seeing Jaewon pulling his luggages.
"Just lock the door when you get out" Jungkook says before turning his attention back on the television. Hearing the door close, he sighs. Gulping, he shakes his head, fanning his eyes that's slowly forming tears.
"Jungkook" He says to himself, groaning.

"Taehyung ah!" Taehyung hears, covering his ears. It was Juyeon, asking him to take him back and forgive him. And who is Taehyung to let that happen? What happened, already happened, there's no turning back. He sighs, putting on his earphones as he's getting irritated. He stared at his phone, grabbing it and then dialling someone.

"Hello?"

"O-oh, uh... Jungkook... Uhm... Do you maybe wanna hangout? Juyeon is like wanting me to get him back and like... I want to distract myself" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

"O-oh... Uh, I want to distract myself too, Jaewon went to get his things and I felt sad"

"So, are you down?" Taehyung asks and hears a hum.
"Amusement park?" He asks and hears a small giggle before a light yes.
"Oh, it's settled then, bye" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Bye"

The call ended and Taehyung smiled, hugging his phone to his chest. He's glad that he still had Jungkook's number and that he didn't change. Giggling to himself, he went and get changed, still ignoring the yells from the outside.

 Giggling to himself, he went and get changed, still ignoring the yells from the outside