WT 3

Jungkook sighs, ruffling his hair

Jungkook sighs, ruffling his hair. Yes, when him and Taehyung dated, they had this account where they post their couple photos. Now that he's seeing it again, or more like it showed up on his recommendations, he felt sad. He and Taehyung looked so happy, but what went wrong? He hears the door open, making him gulp. He turned his phone off and looked up at Jaewon.

"How's work?" He asks as he stood up, walking to his boyfriend. He helped Jaewon remove his tie, the other sighing.
"Tiring" Jaewon says as he rests his head on top of Jungkook's.
"I see that you're home early" Jaewon whispers and Jungkook hums.
"Yeah, my boss let me" Jungkook says as he eventually got Jaewon's tie off.
"I made food" Jungkook says and Jaewon smiled, lifting his head up and giving him a kiss on the head.

"Have you eaten though?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook shakes his head. Jaewon smiled before picking Jungkook up, putting him over his shoulder.
"What?! Jaewon ah! Stop!" Jungkook says as they got out of the room.
"I thought you were tired!" Jungkook says, laughing.
"If it comes to picking you up, then I'm not tired" Jaewon says as they walked down the stairs. The two reached the kitchen, Jungkook being put down and both eating after.

Juyeon gasps as he felt arms around his waist, later smiling as he realizes that it was just Taehyung.
"I didn't hear the front door" Juyeon says and Taehyung chuckled.
"Because I wanted to surprise you, and I see that you're cooking something, what is it?" Taehyung asks as he rests his chin on Juyeon's shoulder.
"Your favorite" Juyeon says, smiling.
"It's delicious even if it's just the scent" Taehyung says, making Juyeon scoff.
"Just wait there at the table, Tae" Juyeon says and Taehyung left a kiss on his cheek, smiling before he went and sat down.