WT 14

Taehyung and Jungkook walked around, a gap between them and an awkward silence as none talked for awhile

"U-uh... Well, how's life?" Taehyung asks, breaking the silence that's was so uncomfortable.
"Well, it's good, I guess?" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Uhmm... Wanna get ice cream?" Taehyung asks out of the blue, making Jungkook giggle and eagerly nod.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jungkook says, his eyes widening as he realizes how he's acting. He covered his mouth, looking down with a blush.

"Cute" Taehyung mutters under his breath as he stared at the younger.
"Let's go then, my treat" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods before they went to go look for an ice cream shop.

"Hmm, so good" Jungkook says as he took another bite on the ice cream. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head as he too ate his ice cream.
"I enjoyed the walk... Hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung smiled back, but on the inside, he felt happy Jungkook called him hyung, what he usually calls him before.
"Yeah, though it's a bit awkward" Taehyung says, making Jungkook giggle and nod.
"Yeah, maybe soon we'll be comfortable with each other again" Jungkook says, licking his lips to taste the ice cream that's on his lips.
"Yup" Taehyung says, giggling.

Jungkook sits down on the couch, yawning. His phone rang and he stared at frowning, Jaewon? He shrugs, answering it.
"Hello" Jungkook says, with a raised brow.

"Koo, oh... I mean, Jungkook, uhm... I left my hoodies, some of it are in your closet"

"Hmm, get it tomorrow then, I'll take it off of my closet" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, thank you... Don-"

Jaewon is cut off as Jungkook scoffs.
"No, Jaewon, I'm not gonna leave anything that reminds me of your cheating ass" Jungkook says, laughing bitterly. As Jaewon was about to talk again, Jungkook hanged up. He sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose.