Ch 6-*Origins*

"Ok, so if we want to repair the damage caused by the villain, we have to bring back the villain. But how...?", Ladybug thinks.

"Hm... is there a way to unpurify an akuma?", Cat noir asks.

"There is actually! Cat you're a genius!", LB exclaims.

"But for that you need to do something. Can you do it cat?", Ladybug asks.

"I am willing to do absolutely anything for you m'lady", Cat noir assures Ladybug.

Ladybug felt herself go a bright shade of red just then but quickly shakes it off and starts to explain what Cat noir needs to do."

"Ok so I don't know if plagg, your kwami told you this, but tikki told me everything I think", Ladybug says.

"I'm all ears m'lady", Cat noir says.

"Well since our powers are opposite, you do have the power to do the opposite of what I did. To explain it more simpler, You, that is the ring holder can do the opposite of what I, that is the earrings holder did for the past half hour. Get it?", Ladybug asks.

"Uh, I think so", Cat noir says as he shrugs.

"Uhm whatever, just do what I say, ok?"

"okie dokie m'lady, hey that totally rhymed", Cat noir chuckles.

"Woow that's great, now can we please get back? we don't have much time".

"Ok ok LB", Cat noir says.

"Ok so all you have to do is call out your cataclysm again so go and recharge and hurry", Ladybug says.

Cat noir nods as he runs towards an alley way to detransform.

"Plagg, Claws in"

"Hey plagg, do you know about what Ladybug wants me to do?", He asks his kwami while handing it it's cheese.

"I think so, but it is very dangerous the first time but as soon as you get practise moreover the second time itself you should be able to do it just as easily as ladybug purifying akumas. Are you still willing to do it?", Plagg asks.

"I already told it, I am willing to do anything for her Plagg", He says admiring his lady from the corner of the alley.

"But you barely know her, why do you want to risk something so huge?", Plagg asks Adrien.

"I may not know her name, but I know that I can trust her blindly. After all she would be trustable if she was given a miraculous. She knows what to do most of the time. But she is obviously a human too and she needs someone too help her through those times and I most surely want to be that person and help her in any way possible", Adrien quotes.

"Wow, you like her already? Well then it's your wish", Plagg says, smiling.

After Plagg is finally recharged, He takes a deep breath and prepares himself to do whatever it takes.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

___________Meanwhile, with LB_______________

"Where is hee, does Plagg really take that long to eat?", Ladybug says a little impatient.

*10 minutes later*

"We are running out of time where is that catt??", Ladybug finally says.

She starts walking toward the alley, her eyes closed calling out his name in order for him to hurry up.

"Cat? Cat noir?? Hurry up! we don't have much time left", She stays still walking with her eyes closed.

When suddenly she feels a touch on her shoulder which startles her.

"Cat noir, that better be you", she says.

"Of course m'lady", Cat noir says.

Ladybug slowly opens her eyes and sees a bowing Cat noir and yet again blushes the brightest red.

"My apologies for keeping you waiting m'lady", He says still bowing.

"I- its n- no problem! J- just come on!", Ladybug stutters.

"OK there's absolutely no time to waste! I'ts gonna become half an hour since I purified it!", Ladybug panicks.

"No worries, just tell me what to do", Cat noir assures her.

"OK so first call out your cataclysm", LB says.

"CATACLYSM!"

"Ok then, now my turn. Since it's the first time, i'll have to help but from the next time you won't need me. understood?", Ladybug asks.

Cat noir nods his head.

"So now think that you want to unpurify the akuma, like close your eyes and chant it over and over in your head", Ladybug says.

A while later she then walks closer to him as he has his eyes closed and gives him a lil peck on his cheek which surprises him and suddenly his cataclysm turns into a bright shade of green instead of the regular black cataclysm.

"IT WORKEDD!!", Ladybug exclaims with joy.

Ladybug reaches for her yoyo and hold out the akuma.

"Quick! unpurify it cat!", Ladybug hurries.

"Ok ok", Cat noir says as he brings his hand closer to the butterfly.

He then touch the butterfly, and it turns into a combination of black and purple, just like how it was before it was purified.

Ladybug and Cat noir both exclaim in joy, hi- fying each other.

_________________________________

This then brings back the villain after dropping the akuma on the person again. This time it would work even if the victim does not have any negative emotion as it was made by an entirely different force, a mix of LoVe and PoWeR.

Ladybug then calls out her lucky charm.

"LUCKY CHAARM!"

"Hmm, a hammer?", Ladybug says.

"Oh, I know. Cat! we don't need your cataclysm again this time luckily so that you don't have to recharge again", she says as she uses the hammer to break the object of the akuma.

"No more evil- doing for you little akuma"

"Time to de- evilize! Gotcha!"

"Bye bye little butterfly", Ladybug says, entirely relieved this time.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!", she says as millions of ladybugs flourish throughout the city and repair all damages caused.

All the civillians cheer for their new heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir.

And Cat noir and Ladybug breath a sigh of relief and smile at each other as everything is restored back to normal, with a whole lot of effort.

"Pound it!", both say at the same time.

And they both go in their own directions, their minds wishing to meet again.

(art not mine, credits to original artist)

*******************************************************************************************

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR SO LONG HEHE

BECAUSE OF THAT, I MADE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA LONG AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :D

THE TOTAL WORD COUT IS 1003 OML, LOL

OK WELL CYAA