Ch 5-*A mistake*

After a while of observing, it suddenly clicks to ladybug that the villain never goes to corners and has an idea.

"Cat! We need to draw him towards corners", she whisper- shouts.

"What why?", Cat noir asks confused.

"Haven't you noticed? he doesn't go to corners at all. That's why he chose the stadium because it's round. Now all we have to do is figure out a way to get him to a corner, for which, we need to get him outta the stadium", Ladybug says while looking around for any corners nearby.

she finally spots a close enough corner.

"there! i'll lead him over there and you use your cataclysm on his hat when he's in the corner ok?", she says pointing towards the corner.

"Wow, you're really smart. But how do you know the akuma is in the hat?"

"It's actually pretty easy to point out. See that everything on him is a particular colour scheme, whereas the hat seems off colour, which is probably the only thing that doesn't change when someone is akumatized."

"Oh yea! How come I didn't notice that till now-"

"Silly kitty", LB says giggling.

"Ok ready cat?"

"Ready"

At the count of three, Ladybug and Cat noir go n opposite directions in order to carry out their plan.

Ladybug goes toward the villain and tries her best to lead him over to the corner and not get hit at the same time.

"Hey you! try and catch me, bet you can't!"

This enrages the monster as he stomps and drops everyone else and goes for ladybug, following her.

"It's working!", ladybug says joyfully and lead the monster to the corner.

The monster was so focused on going after ladybug that he forgot that he was in a corner, as he starts trembling.

"CATACLYSM!"

Cat noir activates his power and destroys his hat.

A black- purple butterfly comes out of the hat.

"That must be the akuma!", Cat noir says

"Yea, we defeated him without even using my lucky charm, good work partner"

"mhm, you too! you better catch it now", Cat noir reminds her.

"Oh yea! I almost forgot oops"

"No more evil doing for you little akuma, Time to de- evilize! Gotcha!"

"Bye bye little butterfly-", She stops in horror as she remembers something.

"OMG no! nonononono this cannot be happening"

"What happened Ladybug?!", Cat noir asks concerned.

"I just remembered that only by throwing my lucky charm, things can be bought back to normal! But I don't have a lucky charm and the villain is already gone!", LB freaks out.

"Can't you just summon a lucky charm now?"

"Theres no use in that now. The lucky charm can only fix damages caused by a particular villain. But the villain is already gone!", She bursts into tears.

"I'm not worthy of being Ladybug", she sobs.

Cat noir looks at her for a moment then says,

"Hey! dont say that about my lady!"

"W- what?", Ladybug asks confused, still in tears.

"i have seen the dedication and effort you put into being Ladybug! Dont think for a second that you are not worth it. No one could have done it better! You made a mistake, but who doesn't? It's part of humanity m'lady... We are going to fix this together", Cat noir says trying to encourage Ladybug.

Ladybug feels touched when she hears those words from cat noir, and it motivates her to think of something.

"Ok! I have an idea", Ladybug says.

**************************************************************************

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS PART OF "LOVE ME, REGARDLESS?"

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW

SEE YALL NEXT PART

I'm sorry for the short part T-T

what idea does ladybug have? how can she fix the mess made by the villain?

find out next part