*Ch 12- Guardian*

"Love me, regardless?"

"Ch 12- Guardian"

Back at Marinette's house, she was in her room plopped on her bed, thinking of the things that has happened in her life.

First, she became a superheroine, Ladybug which she still had no idea how.

Second, she fell in love with or atleast has a crush on her partner Cat Noir who seemed to flirt with her a bit.

But she also felt a slight feeling of jealousy when Adrien and Kagami hugged, so she was confused.

Her thoughts were suddenly disrupted when she heard someone call her name.

"Marinette?", The voice became louder until her bedroom hatch opened.

"Marinette, sweetie? Oh you're not ready yet?", Sabine asks seeing her daughter in her bed.

"What do you mean mom? Where are we going?", She asks confused.

"Oh did you forget sweetie? Today is your appointment...", She says in a faint voice.

"Oh.... right how could I forget, I'll be right down mom", Marinette says as she gets up to sit on her bed.

After her mom leaves, tikki comes out with a confused look.

"What appointment Marinette? Are you sick?", She asks concerned.

"Actually I- uhm..... there's no hiding it tikki, but I think... I think you'll have to take back the miraculous once I tell you", Marinette says looking at the floor.

"What do you mean? why would I take it back? You're really an amazing Ladybug, I'm serious Marinette!", Tikki says, cheerful.

"Thanks but this'll change your mind for sure", Tikki looked confused, then Marinette continued.

"I- I have S- stage 2 cancer tikki...", Marinette finally says and starts crying.

Tikki had an extremely concerned look and started crying too.

"No- no way.... that means-", Tikki gets cut.

"That means I'm not going to last long! I've had cancer since i was 12 years the doctors said that we could have cured it that time but we we're on a shortage that time and couldn't afford! But when we finally were on good terms of money, they said it was too late now and that I had very less chance of being cured! and it would need a miracle to cure!" Marinette burts into tears.

"M- Marinette I- I'm so sorry for you"

"So- you're going to take my miraculous right? here-", Tikki stops Marinette as she was about to take off her earrings.

"No Marinette I want you to keep it, and I'm sure he would too", Tikki says.

"Who he?", Marinette asks wiping her tears and looks at tikki.

"O-ooh well.... I guess it's neccessary for you to meet him soon, it might be a little soon but I think it's best", Tikki says.

"O- okay?", Marinette says confused.

"We'll go after your appointment okay?", Tikki asks.

"Sure..", She says unsure.

"Marinette are you ready?", Sabine shouts from down.

"Coming mom!", Marinette yells as she hurries down.

"Let's go", she says.

________________________________________