Ch 7-*An opportunity*

Explanation

--Ok so if you guys didn't understand the last part, it's the power of love that helps in creating the power to unpurify.

Originally the black cat miraculous brings bad luck and to get rid of the curse, they had to get a true love's kiss from the ladybug miraculous holder

(tbh I dont know if that was how miraculous was actually supposed to be, but it is like that in this AU)

So, love plays an important role in the working of the two most powerful miraculous of the box. Thus, even though they just met and haven't fallen "completely" in love yet, they do have certain feelings for each other which is how cat noir became more powerful.

Ok onto this chapter--

-Ch 7-

-An opportunity-

\Two weeks has passed since the akuma attack, and Marinette realized her feelings for Cat noir whereas Adrien has also realized his feelings for Ladybug\

[And Alya knows about her crush on Cat noir]

-As Marinette is woken up by her kwami, she gets up excited for the day ahead of her.-

"Good morning mom", She says with joy.

"Good morning sweet heart, how did you sleep?", Sabine asks her daughter.

"Good", she says in a subtle way.

"Are you sure? you don't seem confident", Sabine teases her.

"Well to be honest I couldn't sleep at all, cause you know me always excited for the next day!", She dances around her mom.

"Oh honey, how I wish I could cherish your smile forever", She says as tears drip down her face.

"Mom c'mon.. it's not like im the only one.. Besides! theres a while left mom!"

"I know, I know... It's just I cant go a single day without thinking that one day.... y- you won't be here", She starts crying right after saying those words yet again.

"We've gone through this scene a million time mom, and that won't change anything..... so just pretend like nothing is going on mom"

"Ok well, Im going to school now mom! cya soon love ya!", Marinette waves goodbye to her mom.

"Goodbye sweetie! Oh and by the way your dad has gone to restock so he won't be around today"

"Ok mom byee!"

-At school-

"Marinette!", she hears someone yell her name.

She turns around to see her best friend, Alya coming towards her with something in her hand which looked like a leaflet of some sort.

"Oh hey Alya, watcha got there?", She asks getting close to it.

"O-M-G! You wont believe what you got yourself into M!", She says catching her breath.

"What are you talking about?? Am I in trouble? Oh NO this is because of Chloé again isnt it??"

"Well, I guess you can say that-"

"Basically theres a competition in our school for selecting the student best at debates. AND guess WHAT! The entire class practically signed up your name since you always leave Chloé with nothing to say during your usual arguements"

"Omg what?? I can't do that- I dont have time", Marinette says worried.

"Why? are you too busy staring at pictures of Cat noir?", She teases Marinette

"Shhh! Alya not so loud!", Marinette says embarrased .

"Ok ok girl, but seriously this is a lifetime opportunity for you"

"And what exactly is debating going to help with my fashion designing dreams may I know?", Marinette asks.

"Well, the winner gets to attend a private, exclusive encounter with Mr. Agreste himself! Since he is involved in a bit of debating other than designing as his hobby", Alya says.

"NO way! really?? OMG then ofcourse ill join", Marinette squeals with excitment.

"You can show your awesome designs to him and show him what a great designer you are! I'm sure he'll consider you, You're really talented Marinette"

"Aw thanks Alya you're the best!", She hugs her friend.

As they pull away, Marinette thinks of something.

"Wait, who else is joining other than me?", She asks.

"There's you, Chloé, Samura from the other grade and uh thats all"

"That's all? Wow this might be easier than I thought, here I come Mr. Agreste wohoo!"

"Also Adrien will be there to watch the debates too", Alya informs her.

"Who is Adrien?"

"GIRL, you dont know who Adrien is??", Alya asks, shocked.

"Uhm, am I supposed to?"

"Yes girl! He is literally the son of Mr. Agreste and he had also joined our school 2 weeks ago", Alya says as she smacks her head.

"OH- I never knew that! Well thank you so much for telling me Alya and everyone for signing me up! I cant wait to meet Mr. Agreste EEEEEEE", Mariette squeals.

------------

*******************************************************

Thank you so much for reading this part of "Love me, regardless?"

It really means so much to me that people are enjoying my fanfics.

[Also I'm really sorry for the short part T-T]

Also knowing that people are waiting to read my story gives me more motivation to upload faster so i would really appreciate it if you let me know what you think of my story.

THANK YOU :D