Ch 10-*A tender moment?*

-Ch 10-

-A tender moment? -

As they both part ways in order to find a place to transform, they coincidentally chose the same hallway to transform.

"A- Adrien??", Marinette was quick to notice him before she turned into Ladybug.

"M- Marinette?? what are you doing here?", Adrien ask, shocked.

"W- well I could ask you the same thing", Marinette says.

"U- uhm I was just going to hide here- Yea!", he stammers.

"But I thought we were going to get help?", Marinette asks.

"That's right we should", Adrien agrees.

"So like you mean together?", Marinette asks, nervous.

"I guess we should"

They both start walking along the creepy vines that strangled Paris. Feeling afraid, Marinette's hand reaches for Adrien's until their hands are intertwined.

"I- Is is okay if I hold your hand? I'm feeling a little scared", Marinette asks as she blushes bright red.

"Y- yeah no problem", Adrien says as he grasps her hands tighter which makes Marinette blush more than ever.

Terrified, they finally made their way out of the bakery but still to a sight of thick vines. They spot something flying in the sky which looks in their direction.

"ADRIEN HOW COULD YOU?!", the flying person exclaimed.

"What do you mean?", Adrien asks holding Marinette close to him.

"HOW DARE YOU! WHY DO YOU NEVER NOTICE ME?? ALL YOU DO IS PUSH ME AWAY AND NOW YOU'RE WITH ANOTHER GIRL??", she yells as she shoots a heart at them which makes them vanish.

--At the place they're trapped--

A pink bubble in the middle of nowhere which was a pink background.

"W- where are we??", Marinette asks.

"I- I'm not sure but I think that was the akuma and it's holding us hostage", he says.

"What?? hostage? oh no!", Marinette says, tensed.

"Don't worry I'm here", Adrien says while looking her right in her bluebell eyes.

"Y- yeah", Marinette says, mesmerized by his perfection.

"A- am I already falling for someone else??", Both the lovebirds think to themselves, blushing and looking each other in the eyes.

A while later they both snap out of it figuring out that they needed to transform and fast. But they felt something change in themselves as time passed.

"You know Marinette? I am not going to be there for you, EVER!"

"Oh yeah? you think that I want you to be even near me? GROSS!"

They then go to other ends of the bubble their face turned away from each other.

Now, the background had turned green in colour outside the bubble.

A while later it changes back to a light pink colour.

"What happened? it felt like I passed out for a bit", Adrien says.

"Me too! I wonder what happened, but I had a dream which looked like we hated each other"

"I had that dream too! I don't think that was a dream Marinette, I- I think it was a vision of what happened when we "passed out". So, I'm thinking that is the speciality of this akuma! To create hate", Adrien says.

"That's it! You're really smart Adrien", Marinette blushes.

"T- thank you", Adrien blushes as well.

"So uh, did you hear what the akuma said? something about you pushing her away and being with a new girl who is... ME? OMIGOD I NEVER THOUGHT OF YOU THAT WAY- I MEAN I DID! I MEAN NEVERMIND", Marinette says, flustered.

"T- that's ok! but uh I think it would be someone who is in love with me or something"

"Do you know anyone in love with you but keeps getting pushed away?", Marinette asks.

"Hmm.. I- I think so, I think it's Kagami, she learns fencing with me and we've been partners for months now. She's always had a crush on me... but I didn't see her that way... so I kept pushing her away. I realize my mistake now, I should explain it to her rather than keep on leading her on"

"That's the way to go Adrien! You should've told it to her the moment you knew she liked you instead of giving her hopes to have a chance with you"

"Yes I know, I couldn't muster up the courage to turn her down but I regret that now. She would still be heartbroken but atleast she would've tried to move on during these months", Adrien says, sorrowful.

"Don't blame yourself now, I understand it's hard to reject someone... especially someone close to you, It's not entirely your fault", Marinette says as she gets close and holds his face in an attempt to comfort him but it came out a different way.

Adrien blushes hard as he moves closer to her face. Marinette leans in as well until....

*************************************************

Hey yall! sorry for not updating for so long

So have this longer part with a juicy cliffhanger ;)

Ta Ta!