Ch 2-Someone's in trouble

As Marinette enters the school, she sees a huge crowd of people who seem to be surrounding a particular person.

But, Marinette doesn't like crowds where it's always suffocating so she decided to just head to class.

Right as Marinette was about to pen the classroom door, someone slammed the door open right on her face, screaming,

"ADRIKINSSS! I'M COMINGG!!", She noticed that it was Cholé, but before she could tell her off, Chloé bumped into her causing them both to fall.

"UGH! DUPAIN- CHENG! THAT IS THE LAST STRAW, HOW DARE YOU BODY SLAM ME RIGHT AS I HAVE TO SEE MY ADRIKINS!? NOW MY HAIR IS A COMPLETE MESS!", yelled Chloé

"Seriously?! you're the one who bumped into me bourgeous! and whoever this "Adrikins" is, I feel terrible for him to have someone like you clinging on to him all the time.", Marinette laughed, feeling proud like all the other times she had told Chloé off.

The two girls argued their heads off, laying on the the floor there in front of the classroom and has attracted a crowd as usual, with Marinette winning as usual, and as usual Marinette asked the crowd to go away.

Most people would go immediately as Marinette asks them to, but few stay and watch the drama.

Suddenly, they heard an annoyed voice saying, "Girls stop! why would you guys fight right in front of the classroom, not even bothering to get off the floor?".

"A-Adrikins, I- It's not what it looks like, THIS IDIOT BODY SLAMMED ME WHEN I WAS COMING TO SEE Y- YOU", Chloé tried to justify herself.

"Look Chloé I really don't care about who did what, first of all both of you get off the floor for god sake!". Yelled the annoyed voice.

They both got off the floor, glanced at each other and walked into the classroom with their heads turned the opposite direction.

"Are they both always like this?", asked Adrien.

"Only always", Alix laughed.

Once the first bell rang, Miss Bustier clapped her hands to have her student's attention.

"Listen up class, since Miss Mendalaev is out sick today, your first period is replaced with P.E".

(sorry, if I spelled a few names wrong, hehe)

The entire class was excited and ready to run outside when Miss Bustier clapped her hands once again.

"Everyone is free to go, except for Marinette and Chloé." she smiled.

"WHAT?! I DONT THINK MY FATHER WOULD APPROVE OF ME BEING HELD BACK FOR NO APPARENT REASON"

"Actually Chloé, there is a very well apparent reason, which I'm going to explain as everyone else leaves." Miss Bustier says still smiling.

As everyone leaves except Marinette and Chloé, Miss Bustier starts talking.

*sigh* "Marinette and Chloé, I believe this is the 51st time you guys have had a fight, and right on the first day of a new year girls. We cannot tolerate this any longer. You both need to either talk it out, or we are heading to the principal's office right now girls.", Miss Bustier says clearly concerned.

"B- BUT NO! ITS HER FAULT MISS! EVERYTIME ITS HER FAULT AND I NEED TO GET AFFECTED FOR HER DEEDS? RIDICULOUS! UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!", Chloé yells.

"OH, so you're just going to play the victim now huh Chloé?! You are the one who always causes a huge scene in front of everybody! And may I remind you that you are the one who bumped into me, knocking both of us to the ground!", Marinette defends herself.

And the two girls start arguing with each other once again.

Miss Bustier was trying her best to stay calm, but started losing her temper.

"THAT'S IT GIRLS! TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!"

"THAT IS SO UNFAIR MISS-"

"NOT ANOTHER WORD CHLOÉ! YOU BOTH HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!"

Marinette and Chloé eyeball each other in disgust walking behind a very pissed Miss Bustier.

**********************************************************************

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS PART OF "LOVE ME, REGARDLESS?"

IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO REIMAGINE EVERY MAJOR SCENE LOL

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT, AND IM NOT BORING YOU GUYS OUT ;-;

SEE YALL IN THE NEXT PART!

BUH- BYEE!