Third Time's a Charm

Y/N POV(1 WEEK LATER)

Aizawa along with the the other teachers made fairly certain we didn't have use our quirks at all this week. So walked into class and sat down in my spot quietly. Toru and Denki walked up to me and sat down. I also came to learn that Denki and Tory were my best friends from class 1-A. They started taking about how cool it would be if we had magic powers. I kinda groaned at the stupid irony  of their conversation. Denki looked at me with big grin plastered on his face and said, "What's up Y/n?" I simply shrugged and said, "The fact that you want magic powers whenever you have superpowers, it's just..well I geuss I find it stupid to have this sorta conversation considering your both in class 1-A and are training to become pro heroes." Denki looked at me a little surprised and then said, "You know, she has a point Toru."

Aizawa walked in and everybody shut up, that is, until he fell asleep. I looked around the room and noticed that Kirishima and Bakugou were not to be seen. I look at Toru and ask, "Do you know where Kiri and Bakugou are?" I geuss she looked around because I saw her clothes shift in multiple directions and then she said, "Not here." I 'tch' and laugh sarcastically before saying, "I'm gonna go look for them." Toru was about to interfere but Denki jumped up and said, "I'll help too!"

As Denki and I were walking down the hall looking for Kirishima and Bakugou I looked at the ground as I walked. I started to zone off while walking and didn't hear the sound of shoes squeaking on the ground as they ran threw the halls. I went to turn a corner and just as I did, I ran into someone, the two of us both tumbling to the ground. My eyes were clenched closed tightly as we lay on the floor other person on top of me. "Y/n?" I opened my eyes to the recognizable voice and saw Kirishima his face, half an inch from mine. I felt my face start to heat up, I look away in embarassment of blushing. I heard a soft chuckle and saw Kirishima laughing at me for blushing. Then he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I was surprised but then I melted into it. I heard a gruff voice come from behind Kirishima and say, "Hurry up you damn love birds, we have to get to class!!" I opened my eyes and parted from the kiss to see an angry Bakugou and a fan-girling Kaminari.

4 hours later

We were all still in Mr. Aizawa's classroom for unknown reasons whenever he told me that we would be practicing with quirks today. I was extremely concerned about this because, well, I'm not actually the Y/n with a quirk.

We were outside in the battle arena and I was partners with Jirou, we were the Heroes and Kirishima and Momo were the villains. The two of us walked into the battle arena we were fighting in and found the building the "villains" were in. After we found the villains we walked into the building prepared for a fight. Jirou put her earphone jack in the wall and pointed up signaling that that's where they were. I nodded and quietly walked up the stairs.

Out of nowhere something sharp hit my side I fell to the floor breathlessly I looked up to see that Kirishima had partially activated his quirk and punched me. That's when I noticed the blood.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter chapter. I will be posting another chapter today nothing special just a chapter showing you your hero costume. Welp don't forget I love ideas so if you have any please let me know. Okay Byeeee Luvs!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️