How are You Here?

Y/N POV

My heart sank when he looked my dead in the eye and widened his smile. It sank deeper when he waved at me and said "Hey babe, long time no see ey?" Everyone in my class immediately drew their attention to me almost instantly.

I looked back at him with a flustered face then realized the other two people with him, Bakugou and Denki. Bakugou looked angry as per usual and Denki looked as happy as always. Mr. Brown looked at the boys and told them to take a empty seat. Bakugou walked back toward me along with the other two Kirishima sat beside me Bakugou in front of me and Denki behind me.

The school bell rang signaling lunch break. I jumped up grabbing all of my stuff I went to run for the door when right as I was about to exit Bakugou tripped me causing me to fall face first on my nose.

"Owww! Jesus Bakugou ya didn't have to trip me you jerk!" I screamed at him.

"Yeah, I know but it was fun!" He said chuckling.

"Plus Y/n we couldn't just let you run away from us," Kirishima said, "once the pros rescued us, he told me everything about how you and we'll yourself switched places, so, I came here to take you back to our universe, granted our Y/n wasn't too pleased with the idea, but they wanted to come back here because they apparently fell out of love with me...and we'll they missed their mom..." He finished.

He looked impossibly sad but soon brightened up and said, "I came here to get you because you were there for me...I also made Bakugou help Denki annoyed me into letting him come with us."

I smiled and it slowly turned to a frown, I looked at him, "Kirishima..I can't just leave my mom here she's been through a lot, and I love her..." Kirishima frowned quickly as he tried not to cry.

Bakugou smacked me across the back of the head, and said, "Okay dumb***, then use your d*m* quirk and make a second version of your mom and take the original with us!" I smiled slightly at the idea it was a really good one..

"....okay" I said.

This chapter kind of sucked and I'm sorry guys, to be honest I'm running out if ideas, so if any of you have any then please let me know in the comments. Alrighty byeee Luvs!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️