How do I know what to do!?

That's when I noticed the blood.

Y/N'S POV

I don't exactly understand how or why but at the moment I saw the blood I activated my quirk and somehow knew how to use it at that very moment. I thought back to the time right before Kirishima had punched me and turned into a small kitten almost instantly as we were placed back in that time. I looked up from the ground and had noticed he missed his punch because I transformed. It looked like he had gotten a little surprised but it soon turned into frustration. I transformed into my human form and booked it for the stairs. I heard Kirishima chasing me trailing close behind.

I wonder why he got so frustrated when I reversed time...

My thoughts were interrupted as I had noticed something grip tightly, no painfully on my tail. I let out a sharp, piercing cry of pain and fell to my knees. I turned my head and saw..instead of Kirishima behind me it was.....wait a minute it was Toga!?

She wasn't wearing any clothes which caused my face to flush a bit and then I stood up taking quick steps backwards fighting the lingering pain from her yanking on my tail. Toga simply stepped forward slowly licking the knife she had in her hand. I knew the pros were watching so I wasn't extremely worried about the fact that Toga was edging closer and closer to me that is...until I felt two extremely hot hands come to contact with my skin from behind one was reaching up and covering my mouth while the other pinned my hands behind my back.

I felt a sharp pain hit my head and everything went black.

Kk so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter considering it has been a few days since my last post!! Yes, it was left on a cliffhanger! Welp I love you all byeeeee
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️