In his arms....

Okay so you might remember me saying that I would post every Tuesday....well, let's just forget I ever said that I'll just say that I have a very un-scheduled way of posting but I won't leave you guys without a new chapter for too long now onto this bootiful story!!!

Y/N POV

Everything around me was warm as I felt a safe and caring set of arms around me...WAIT!?Somebody's holding me!!I open my eyes and jolt up only to hear a familiar voice say, "Y/N are you okay!?What's wrong, why did you jump up all of a sudden!?" I quickly turn around to meet my anime crush's eyes...Kirishima himself sat in front of me. All I could feel was warmth rise to my cheeks letting me know I was blushing. I thought to myself 'Omg I was cuddling with Kirishima!!Where am I and what happened!?' I geuss I was mumbling because Kirishima looked at me and smiled a warm, welcoming, and toothy smile.
He spoke up saying, "Y/N don't you remember last night goofy, you stayed over so you could cuddle with me!"
My face grew hot as I began to blush. I stood up and shot him a scared and concerning look not knowing what was happening I geuss that nothing had changed for him because all he did in return was look extremely confused.
As you felt the blood begin to rush to your head you thought about how you would get back home. You went over everything that had happened in the past 15 minutes. Until dawned on you that you didn't know how to get back home.
I geuss I began to cry because Kirishima pulled me into a warm and welcoming hug rubbing small circles on my back, not saying anything and letting me cry into his shoulder.

Okay, hi peoples, so I don't know what to do next for the storyline, if you have any ideas you would like me to add just comment on this and I will probably use them. Also, tell me what you think so far!! Love you guys!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

365 words btw