|Brianna and Jakey|

Brianna's POV

Brianna's POV...

"Oh, God!" I stood in the bathroom, in front of the mirror, the door closed, "Syd! I think I'm gonna be sick!" I let out one of those upset voices, clutching my stomach.

Rapid footsteps came closer, then Syd opened the door slowly, "Bri, you look amazing," She smiled softly, opening the door more before leaning on the frame, "Your gonna have so much fun tonight," She winked, with a teasing voice. "Fancy place, fancy outfits, fancy dinner."

"I dunno," My head dropped, an exhale leaving my lips in doubt, "I feel like a giant cow." Then I clapped my stomach.

"Oh be quiet!" Syd scolded, grabbing my shoulders, turning me towards her. She then fixed and adjusted my hair, and moved the sleeves on my dress, "You look beautiful."

There was a knock coming from our apartment door, my heart started to race. The two of us had stopped breathing for a minute.

"He's here!" She squeaked, making us both run our own ways, Syd into my room, and me to go get the door.

I threw open the door to find Jake with his arm up to knock again but he looked like a deer in headlights.

"Brianna," He paused.

I thought for a minute, he never used my full first name. Ever.

"Jake," I grinned, rolling back and forth on my heels, hanging on to the door, opening it further. "Won't ya please come in?"

"Oh, yeah, thanks!" He blurted, fumbling with his words before stepping inside.

Sydney came out with my black trench coat and purse, "I got your coat, your purse, with everything you might need." Her purse was around my arm while Syd helped me get on my long coat, then giving my purse over.

Bri put her purse around her one arm, buttoned up her long coat before turning to me again, "Thanks Syd," We then embraced each other, Jake gave me a soft smile. I already knew what he was thinking by the way he was looking at the two of us, "You're the most amazing friend ever."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

After letting go, Jake had opened our apartment door for me, I stepped into the hallway to leave but not without looking back at Syd again, giving her a big smile and a rapid wave.

She waved back. I was really excited about tonight and where Jake was gonna take me to dinner.

Jake let me link my arm with his and helped me into his black Mercedes Benz wagon so I wouldn't slip on the ice on the sidewalk, even though our landlord did salt our part of the sidewalk, it's best to be careful.

"Oh god yes! He has heated seats!" I pressed the button for heated seats, then got my seatbelt on.

Jake had his car already running, so the seats could work, he popped into the front seat, laughing in amusement that I had already found the heated seat button.