|Stalker?|

That night when Bri and I got home, I made cheesy potatoes in a crockpot with some spices and a giant salad.

The two of us were discussing our day and I failed to mention my encounter with Sidney Crosby because it was embarrassing.

I also brought up the fact that I wasn't being paid, so I wanted to pick up a job somewhere to help pay for the bills but Bri refused. She insisted that it would be fine without me working but I decided that I would still look for a job while doing my internship.

That night, after Bri had gone to sleep, I called up Barnes and Noble near the arena, leaving a voicemail on their machine since I saw they were looking for some more help.

The next morning the two of us woke up and brushed our teeth together like usual before going to get dressed. Today I was wearing a puffed sleeved ivory-colored sweatshirt, a tan plaid mini skirt, with black velvet open toe block heels, and my black Micheal Kors rectangular purse.

Bri was wearing an oversized Guns N Roses t-shirt with mom jeans and black Vans

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bri was wearing an oversized Guns N Roses t-shirt with mom jeans and black Vans.

Today was a bit colder than yesterday because Fall was coming soon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Today was a bit colder than yesterday because Fall was coming soon.

Before leaving the apartment, I fed Juno, grabbed all my filled out papers, my binder, and my ID badge, letting it dangle down from my neck. Bri grabbed her suitcase and camera bag before she grabbed her keys.

The two of us walked downstairs and over to the coffee shop where Dotty was waiting for us. She gave us our morning coffee before we chatted about work yesterday. She was quite excited to see my ID badge and my smiling face on the front of it.

After getting our morning coffee and chatting with Dotty, we were off to work. Bri pulled the car around to the staff and player parking spots on the shady side of the building.

"This is normally where we all park," She then pulled into a parking spot next to my dream car. "And this is my spot." She elongated her words

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! There's my dream car!" I squeaked, violently tapping the window.

𝐬𝐲𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 | 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐛𝐲जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें