|Sherlock and Peaky Blinders|

A/N: Play the song when this comes up... *Play Song* for better story effect

The next day at practice, Sid wasn't talking to me, he didn't even smile at me which really made my stomach turn upside down. I think I ruined his relationship with Kathy. Bri tried to reassure me that I didn't ruin his relationship and the guys told me that he had a rough night last night. I did try to talk to him but he walked away without him noticing me.

Going to Barnes and Noble after work being upset about Sid killed the vibe of my first day of working at the place. In my car, I changed from my clothes I wore to work and changed into the Barnes and Noble's uniform. Starbucks green polo with the logo on the right side and my work ID on a Barnes lanyard hanging from my neck. My white high top Converse pushing one of the double doors open so I could get the bulking cart full of books into the main room.

My earbuds helped me block out the sounds as I continued to go about putting the books in the proper spots

My second to last stop was in the mystery thriller section on the left wall of the store. Someone tapped my shoulder which made me let out a loud sigh, "Yes, how may I help you?" My unenthusiastic voice showing as I turned my head to face the customer.

Sidney was standing in front of me, his usual sweats, windbreaker, Penguins baseball cap, white tube socks, and striking yellow Crocs. He gave me a small sympathetic smile before I took out my Galaxy Buds, closing them inside the case.

"What'dda want?" My lips curled at the corners into a frown as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I wanted to say I'm sorey for not speaking to you today. I had a-"

"Ya, I know," Rolling my eyes, turning away, I went back to putting things on the shelves. "The guys told me already," Reaching behind me, I grabbed a few of the same copies and put them in their spot on the shelf, "You had a rough night and I ruined your relationship with Kathy." Letting a huff escape my lips.

"What?" Sidney sounded genuinely confused. "No, no, you didn't ruin our relationship, she was just upset at me that's all, had nothing to do with you."

Pausing, I could tell Sid was telling the truth, so I turned to face him again, once again crossing my arms over my chest, "Are you sure?" A bit of hesitation in my question.

"Yes, 100%." Sid nodded.

Sighing in relief, "Well that makes me feel slightly better now," I mumbled, "But what are you doing here? Stalking me around?"

"Well, I came because I have a problem. A. my streaming service got rid of my favorite TV show and B. some of the hotels I stay in don't have any cell service and some of the TVs have built-in DVD players."

Grinning at his problem, I was putting the rest of the Mystery Thriller books on the shelf, "Ah, I see now and I assume this show is a mystery thriller?" Finishing putting the last copy on the shelf, I turned back to Sid.