|The King of Penguins Hockey|

After the shoot was finished, work was pretty much done for the day, so I went over to my job at Barnes and Noble.

So many emotions floated around my head as I lightly hummed a song all while restocking the shelves.

I changed my clothes in the car and put my hair up into fake twisty French braids.

Picking up books from my cart, "Ok so you go here," I dragged, mumbling under my breath, placing all the books on the shelf in the right spot. I then picked up more of the same books, turning back to the shelf, "And you guys, go here." Then continuing to hum my song.

"What song is that?"

Sidney's voice spoke out which made me jump 10 feet into the air, "Gah! What are you doing here?!" I whispered.

"Figured I'd bring you some coffee." He rolled his shoulders, gesturing to the two coffee cups he had in his hand from Starbucks.

A small smile crept on to my face as I bit my lip, strolling over to him, "Thanks."

Sidney held out my coffee cup for me to take, "I figured you like yours French vanilla with a little cream and sugar."

Looking up at his accurate assumption, shocked, "Yeah, I do." I smiled before the two of us sipped our coffees in unison.

"I also wanted to ask where you went today." Sid adjusted his baseball cap on his head.

I finished taking my sip before clearing my throat, "Oh no where, just work stuff," I paused, rethinking my words. "Not like here work stuff," I gestured to my surroundings. "Like over there work stuff," I then gestured my head to the practice facility across the highway. "But enough about me, how was your day?" Smiling, I walked back to my cart and put my hot coffee cup in the holder before the two of us started walking down the aisle so I could continue my job.

He nodded his head while sipping his coffee, "Pretty good, I'm a bit sore but other than that, I'm good. I have to go pick something up after this but yeah."

I bent over slightly to pick up a stack of books to put on the nearby shelf, "That's good." Taking more books than I could handle, two fell off the top of the stack in my arms near my feet.

"Oh here, um." Sid sat his cup down on the cart before the two of us dropped to our knees and knocking foreheads.

We winced in pain at the same time, giggling while rubbing our foreheads, "Here, I'll get'em." Sid mumbled.

I stood up, still rubbing my head and Sid picked up the two on the floor, "I'm sorry." I giggled because my cheeks heated up from embarrassment.

Sid held on to my two books while I quickly restocked the books on the shelves and relieved Sid from holding the two books in his arms, "No it's ok," Sid then grabbed his coffee from my cart. "It's my fault."

"No, it's mine, I dropped my books." My words poured out like a river as we spoke at the same time.

Sid decided to stay with me and kindly help restock a few shelves with me, "Hey, do you wanna go with me?"

"Where?" I shrugged my shoulders in confusion.

"Remember, I have to pick something up, do ya wanna go with me?"

A light crimson kissed my cheeks, "Um I guess, why not," From embarrassment, my head dropped while my smile crept on to my face as I pushed my one braid back behind my shoulder. "Just, uh, lemme finish restocking real quick."

I only had three novels left and a few children's books to restock before I could leave. Never in my life was I this excited. My heart raced and I felt hyper, like a little kid on candy.