|Thanksgiving with The Lemieux Family|

After almost a whole month, Thanksgiving finally had arrived and the weather started getting colder.

Brianna did felt guilty for leaving me alone on the holiday for a whole week but I did reassure her that I would be ok.

Brianna and I found ourselves packing, with my assistance. She just needed to pack a few other essentials before she had to leave in a few hours.

"Hey, can you go check to see if my casserole is done yet?" Brianna was trying to untangle all her cords.

"Yeah, sure!"

Trotting into the kitchen, I slightly opened the oven, the casserole wasn't done yet.

Brianna's phone then started ringing, she left it on the countertop so I decided to answer it for her.

I smiled at the caller ID, unlocking her phone and accepting the call, "Hey Jake! Happy Thanksgiving!"

"Happy Thanksgiving Syd! How are you?"

"I'm well, how about you?"

"I'm feeling extra cheerful for some odd reason, but, hey, is Bri there by chance?"

"Um she's trying to pack up her things but I can take a message."

"Ok, please let her know that I'm gonna call her over the holiday."

"Alrighty, please drive safe Jake."

"Thanks and please, the both of you, be safe also."

"Thanks, Jakey, Happy Thanksgiving, again."

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too."

After saying our goodbyes, I took Bri's phone into her room, "Hey, Jakey just called and wanted me to tell you that he's gonna be calling ya over the holiday."

"Wait! Really?!" She basically flew up from her spot on the floor.

"Yeah," Bri still didn't have her cords untangled so I decided to take matters into my own hands. "Gimme these, and the casserole isn't done just yet. Maybe a few more minutes."

"K," In a few seconds I was able to untangle the cords, giving them back to Bri, who was shocked, mouth hanging wide open, "I still dunno how you do that in only a few seconds."

"To be honest, I dunno either half of the time." Then my phone started buzzing in the pocket of my sweatpants.

"Who is it?" Bri raised a brow.

Looking between Bri sitting on the floor and my phone in my hand, "It's Sid, wonder why he's calling me," I then accepted the call, "Hey Sid!"

"Hey Syd, Happy Thanksgiving!"

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too!" I smiled.

"Hey, I was wondering if you had any plans today?"

"Well," I dragged, ruffling the one side of my hair before taking a seat on the bed. "Bri is getting packed right now so she can leave to go to her parents for the holiday, so I'm free."

"Well, I was hoping you'd be my plus one for tonight since Kathy isn't really "with me" anymore."

"Plus one, plus one? To where?" I scrunched my face in confusion.

"Mario's."

"Uh, Nathalie told me one of the kids hosts Thanksgiving."

"Mario called me yesterday and told me that Lauren couldn't host this year and Austin is still in college."

"Ah, ok," Nodding my head, I then saw Brianna mouthing something to me.

"JUST SAY YES!" She mouthed, shooing me with her hands.