|Hockey Fights Cancer|

A/N: Ik it's not November anymore, I've just been flooded with work and stress but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

The next day there was a game between The Flyers and Pitts for a Hockey Fights Cancer game. There was lots and lots to do today. The boys had practice, Sid had his photo shoot today, and Bri and I had to be present at the game to take pictures. Even though there were other games before this one, we never had to attend because the media was there to record everything but this game was extremely important, especially to Sid. I also found this game to be important too since it helps fight cancer and raises money.

Our morning was hectic, Bri was juggling to get my gear and her gear into her car, me having to call Sid to make sure he had all the changes of clothes for his shoot, and the both of us getting ready for work.

"Yes, bring your dark purple Polo, and your suit with a few different purple ties. We can't be too sure what wardrobe wants for this shoot." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I had just laid out matching lavender sweaters for Bri and myself to wear today to work.

"Hey, don't worry about it, you're doing great."

"Thanks, I'm just stressed out. I feel like I'm gonna make you forget something especially since this is your first shoot that I have to take charge of, so stressful." I rambled, Bri came into my room in her pajamas with her hair all done up in a messy bun and her makeup on, grabbing her sweater.

"I'll get ready in a few minutes," I whispered, Bri nodded, stepping out of my room again.

"No, you're doing great Syd."

"Thanks, Sid, I'll uh see you in a few minutes."

"Yup, bye."

"Bye." Ending the call, I then threw my phone on my bed before getting into my lavender sweater, black ripped jeans, and white slip-on Vans pairing them with a black belt and my pearl studs.

Bri also did the same, matching our jeans and shoes before leaving our apartment to get our morning coffees from Dotty downstairs at The Muddy Cup and head to work

I slid down into my seat on the passenger side, "Thanks for juggling everything."

"It's no problem, Syd. Your so stressed out about this anyway," Bri gently rubbed her hand on my shoulder while I slunk deeper into my seat. "He's gonna bring everything, don't worry about it."

I nodded my head slightly, "Ok," Then I sat up. "Ok, yeah, he's gonna bring everything." I then reached over to the cup holder to take a drink of my iced french vanilla coffee.

The two of us pulled up to the practice arena, into our designated parking spot on the side of the building, and walked into the side door.

There were tons of people carting things around past us, mainly equipment.

The locker room was bustling with chatter, Sid was already getting his pads on and chatting with Geno.

I rolled my head to the side, Bri must have also done the same because we gave each other the look of us needing to get to getting.

I was as quiet as a mouse when walking over to the two, making sure I didn't interrupt their conversation, but when I snapped the first picture, the two greeted me with warm smiles.

"Vhy do ya look so von edge?" Geno sat down and started taping his socks on.

Shrugging, "Stressed out."

"Ok, Nervous Nancy," Sid teased while adjusting his leg pads before waltzing over to me, "I brought everything I needed, besides I should be nervous. We should be nervous," Sid first gestured to himself, then to his teammates. "We have to go up against The Flyers." I could tell Sid was disgusted by speaking about our long time enemy.