|Sydney and Sidney|

Sydney's POV...

When the apartment door closed, I felt lonely and kinda sad. Bri was out, going to have a romantic night with her man but I didn't want to be selfish and keep her and Jake here just because I'm lonely and I couldn't go with them either.

Juno waddled up to me, plopping down at my feet. I looked down and stared into his big eyes. He whined and whimpered, he never did that.

My heart broke a bit, so I crouched down to his level to rub and pet him, "Oh I know what you want, he's not coming," I frowned, thinking of Sid, "Especially at this hour." I mumbled under my breath.

All I could see was his smile, and how warm and happy it made me, but now it made me even feel more alone and empty since he wasn't here with me. My heart broke, even more, I could feel it spitting in the middle.

Gently, I placed a hand over my chest, standing up and going back to my spot on the couch with my laptop on the coffee table. My body just flopped on the couch. I didn't know what was going on with me.

"Is this what love feels like?" I asked out loud, staring into the abyss.

Juno barked, answering my question, which made me look at him, sitting on the carpet.

"I think your right, bud. A love he will never know and come to accept from me..." Shutting my eyes from my own words, I felt worse, I thought I was going to explode.

I then got up to get my speaker, to drown and blur the lines from dream and reality, to try and fix myself, put myself back together in a way. Music was a way of helping me cope and fix myself, but when I was alone, dance, dance is something that helps my heart race, helps me get all my anger out. Dancing was my form of screaming out in pain.

My JBL speaker was in my bedroom, but I brought it out, placing it on the counter, upright, turning it on before connecting it to my computer.

Going back to my computer, I went to YouTube to put in the slowed version of Somebody Else turning it up high but not too high, kicking off my slippers and taking out my navy blue headband with white polka dots, throwing it on the keyboard of my computer.

My body movement started out slow and simple, then everything just became chaotic.

My head thrashing back and forth while my feet carried my body across the floor like I was weightless. My arms acted like the wings of a bird, moving up me down next in all kinds of directions.

"I don't want your body but I need to think about you with somebody else...

Our love has gone cold, your intertwining your soul with somebody else...

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone and then leaving with somebody else...

No, I don't want your body but I'm picturing your body with somebody else-"

Loud knocking came from the door, "SYD! YOU IN THERE?" I froze for a moment, listening to see if my mind was imagining Sid knocking at my door, "SYD! IT'S ME! I BROUGHT DINNER!"

Sid was on the other side of my door, so I went over to my computer and paused it, rushing over to the door and making my hair fluffed up by running my fingers through my hair before opening up the door.

A wide smile painted Sid's face, "I brought dinner." He held up a pretty decent sized bag and a cardboard drink holder, one was mine, French vanilla decaf iced coffee from McDonald's and I would assume some sort of pop in the other cup.

I snatched the coffee, immediately sipping on it, "Ok, you may enter since you brought me a peace offering of my favorite iced coffee." I waved him inside the apartment and Juno barked happily, waddling over to Sid while he closed the door behind him.