CHAPTER: 01

Hey guys I am here with short story. I am sorry for late update as I told I couldn't update on time but now onwards I will be regular. Guys don't get confused about two names. If you get confuse wait for some next chapters then you will be clear. I hope you like it...

Let's start....

A magnificent Mansion or say a small palace with the name "GADODIA MANSION" which was beautifully engraved on stone wall beside the giant iron gate. Inside two guards were guarding the gate. We walked further inside there was a big green garden on each side of the middle path and variety of flowering plants were planted on either side in the garden and variety of colouring flowers were blooming making garden look beautiful. A small table with four chairs and swing was kept in the garden and as moving further there was a small water pond at one side in the garden and finally we could see a large fountain infront of the giant door of the mansion. Its look like a small palace built by white sand stone and as we go inside of the Mansion we could see a woman in her mid forty was doing Aarti infront of God idol in house temple. She did her pooja and came near a man in his mid fifties who came downstairs after getting ready. She put teeka on his forehead and fed him sweet.

"Shekhar, where is your lovely daughter?" A woman in her mid 40 asked her husband who grabbed the news paper on tea table to read.

"You know Shomi, where she must be at this time?"Shekhar replied with a small smile while looking at his watch by lifting his head from news paper and Shomi shook her head with little smile by knowing her daughter.

"Kamala, call Swara for breakfast as her dad is here"Shomi asked to one of house helper.

"Shekhar come" Shomi said after coming from keeping Aarati platter in house temple and both moved towards dining table.

A girl in her mid twenties watering the flowering plants. A pleasant smile was playing on her lips by feeling the cool breeze which was hitting her skin and making her feel chill. It was a large garden with different flowering plants, decorative plants and small trees. She comes every morning to get relax from her work pressure.

"Swara Beti, Babhi is calling you"Kamala who was maid of the house called her.

"Ji Kaaki"Swara said while turning towards her and gave her small smile.

Swara put the water pipe on grass and came inside while talking in call through bluetooth on her ear.
She saw her father who was sitting on wheel chair and reading news paper and her Mom was standing near her father while talking about something. She cut the call and moved towards them with smile.

"Dad"Swara hugged him from back while wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Good morning Dad and Mom"Swara wished both of them with smile.

"Good morning Princess"Shekhar wished her back with a smile while patting her cheeks lovingly.

"Good morning Shona"Shomi said with smile and came near her. She put tika on her head and fed her sweet.

"Mom, I will come back in 10 minutes after getting ready. I need to go early today so please arrange my breakfast"Swara said and rushed towards her room to get ready.
Shomi kept watching a retreating figure of her daughter then turned towards her husband.

"Shekhar"Shomi called him who was reading news paper.

"Hmmm"He just hummed still being engrossed in news paper.

"Did you think about Swara's marriage? If we let her be like this then she won't get married. See her, she always busy in work and cared about nothing except her work. You did wrong by giving whole company responsibility to her. Now she won't think other than her office. It's her age to think about her life. I am worried about her future. If she is thinking only about work then who will marry her workaholic daughter and when we will able to see her marriage?"Shomi asked with upset tone. She looked at her husband who was still reading paper with so much curiosity while ignoring her talk. She got annoyed by seeing him not giving any heed to her words. She got pissed off by seeing this.