CHAPTER: 04

Radhe Krishna

Sorry guys for making you wait for long time. It never happened before but I have reason. You all know the reason why I was not able to update but now  I am fully fine and healthy so got a time to write. I will try to update next part soon and hope that you are not upset or sad for not updating. I hope you like this part and happy reading.

Let's start.....

It was night Swara was just standing near window while looking outside in deep thoughts. Ramu Kaka knocked the door as he came to call her for dinner.

Swara wiped her tears and composed herself then looked at him while giving faint smile.
Ramu Kaka came near her and smiled at her.

"I know beta what you are feeling now but I can assure you one thing that trust me, Harsha is good guy and he will keep you happy. I know he couldn't express but soon you will understand him. I know I am not position to ask you anything but I request that please never leave his hand in any situation even you felt hurt and pain because of him. I know he won't do anything intensionally but if he did something then also forgive him but never leave him alone. He has suffered lot in his life, just trust him" Ramu Kaka said while folding his hands infront of Swara in requesting tone.

"Kaka, what are you doing? You should bless us by these hands not to beg" Swara said while holding his hands in her.

"I know this marriage happened like this but I assure you that I will never leave his hand and go" Swara said with smile.

"How can I leave my heart and go Kaka when I love him so much" Swara thought in her mind.

"Beta come for dinner. Harsha beta must be waiting" Ramu Kaka told her while caressing her hairs while blessing and Swara nodded her head with light smile and followed him.

They came down and saw Sanskar who was setting at dining table for dinner. He saw them and smiled at them.

Swara came near dining table and Sanskar pulled chair for her like a gentleman, Swara looked at him and both had a beautiful eyelock. They came into sense by listening throat clearing sound and averted their gaze quickly feeling embarrassed. Swara quickly sat on chair while looking down and Ramu Kaka smiled and he also sat opposite them. Sanskar served Swara and himself also. They finished their dinner silently and inbetwen Ramu Kaka was talking and Sanskar was replying to him inbetwen eyeing Swara who was barely eating. Swara hardly ate her food as she was not in mood to eat anything. She came because of Ramu Kaka that she didn't want to make him sad. Ramu Kaka looked at her who was looking lost in her thoughts. Sanskar blinked his eyes that everything will be alright.

After dinner Swara came into room and standing alone in the balcony while gazing at full moon. So many things were running inside her mind. She was thinking that whether she should be happy for getting her love or marrying him like literally forcing him to marry her on that situation where he loves someone else. She doesn't know where this relation will take them but now she doesn't want to think anything but still her heart wants to be with him but does he? By remembering this a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

"Swara" Listening Sanskar's voice she quickly wiped her tears and turned while composing herself and saw Sanskar who was standing at balcony door step.

"What are you doing here? It's late, come inside" Sanskar said while looking at her pale face. He felt bad for seeing her like this but he couldn't help at this situation where they were except consoling her. Swara nodded her head in yes and she came inside and going towards bed but stopped by listening Sanskar again.

"Swara if you don't mind, can we hide this relation for some days. Don't take me wrong but it's just some days. I don't want to people taunt or say something bad about you that you married because ...." Sanskar stopped as he couldn't able to utter those words for her which could hurt her. Swara looked at him for a second and nodded her head in yes while understanding his point. Both doesn't care about people of society but sometimes it needed for their own peace. She didn't know why but her eyes filled with tears again and pressed her lips to stop the sob. Swara turned while showing her back because she didn't want to show her weak side to Sanskar. Sanskar saw her and moved towards her quickly understanding her inner turmoil. He made her turned towards himself by holding her shoulder and hugged her while wrapping his hands around her shoulder. Swara couldn't able to hold herself anymore and broke down into his arms and started to cry vigerously. Sanskar rubbed her back to sooth her pain. He felt pain by seeing her like this but at the same time he felt helpless at right now that he couldn't able to help her.