CHAPTER: 07

Radhe Krishna

Let's start....

Next day

Swara and Sanskar came from office at afternoon only because they needed to attend Ragini's engagement. It's evening time, Sanskar was still working on something important in his study and Swara was getting ready in room for engagement. Swara opened her cupboard to chose her dress for the evening. She was checking party wear but suddenly her eyes fell on light sky blue designer saree which her Mom has given to her when she visited last time. She took out in her hand and caressed it with smile as it was beautiful saree.

"It's perfect match" She smiled herself while thinking something because she was going wear it first time infront if Sanskar and went to get ready. After 10 minutes she came back after wearing saree with round neck blouse and was standing infront of dressing table to wear other necessary accessories. She tied her hairs into a simple bun, wore bangles and matching earrings. She was going to tie mangalasutra but one pair of hands held it making Swara looked up to the mirror to see Sanskar who was standing behind her. They were so close to each other as his breathe was falling on Swara's neck increasing her heart beat with race for each second. She clutched her saree in her first to control her raising heart. Both looked into the mirror and had a beautiful eyelock. Soon it was broken by the cold wind which was coming from window. Sanskar averted his eyes and quickly tied mangalasutra making Swara blush more. She bent her head down to hide her red cheeks from Sanskar but Sanskar smiled knowing her blushing face.

"It's done" Sanskar stepped back after tying.

Sara looked up in the mirror to see herself. She was looking beautiful in saree. She never wore saree since she got married. Sanskar also looked at Swara in the mirror who was looking devine in saree. He was mesmerized by her beauty as she was looking most beautiful woman in the world for him. He even got surprised to see her in saree for the engagement function because as much he knew all wear western dresses but she wore saree but he liked it. Both were standing like that while looking at each other in the mirror. Their beautiful moment was disturbed by the knock on door. Sanskar went to open the door and opened to see Ramu Kaka who was standing at the door. After talking with Ramu Kaka, Sanskar came back.

"Sanskar, you get ready"Swara said and went out hurriedly to hide her blushing face from him. Sanskar looked at her confusingly by seeing her walking with fast step but shrugged his shoulders and went to get ready.
Sanskar came out after wearing suit but he was unable to do knot on tie so he was struggling to tie it. At the same time Swara came inside to call him.

"Sanskar, still you didn't get ready?" Swara asked him unbelievably because it's 40 minutes she left him to get ready but still he didn't.

"Swara, I couldn't able to make knot on this because I am not used to it" Sanskar said with irritated face while showing tie to her.

"Then you should have called me right? No....always you tried to do work yourself without anyone's help. Sanskar some times you need someone to help you not everytime you can able to do everything" Swara said with hidden meaning and came near to him. Sanskar was listening to her without a word. He understood her hidden meaning but said nothing.

"Give me?" Swara said forwarding her hand infront of him. Sanskar looked at her confusingly and Swara signed him to give tie making Sanskar realise. He put tie in her hand. Swara stood infront of Sanskar making his heart beat fast with her closeness. He turned his face not able to look at her because he was trying to control himself from her affect on him. She put neck tie around his neck and started to mske knot making Sanskar's breathe hitched in his lungs when her finger touched his body over shirt. Swara was already feeling worse with his proximity but she was controlling it somehow but Sanskar couldn't able to hold as he was feeling intoxicated by her closeness and her fragrance which was making him knocked off. He held his breathe to control his racing heart beat so that she couldn't heard. Swara finished tying and stepped back making Sanskar relief in sign. Swara looked at him who was looking Greek God in her eyes and handsome without his eye spectacle but he looked cute in spectacle only. She slapped mentally at her thoughts with chuckle. Sanskar combed his hairs and wore his glasses.