CHAPTER: 06

Radhe Krishna

Hey guys here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading.

Let's start.....

"Avni" She gasped in shock as well as surprised by seeing the opposite person in unexpected place.

Avni looked at Swara but didn't react. She came near Neil while staring Swara like she was seeing her first time.

"Sir this is the file which you asked" Avni said professionally while forwarding file to Neil. Swara got shocked by seeing no reaction from Avni but sooner she composed herself by realising that where she was and even Sanskar also looked at both expression but didn't understand so he kept quiet. Avni stood beside Neil.

"Ms. SG, What about your decision regarding the project?" Neil asked her directly with professional tone.

"Well Mr. Singhania, Its a great honour for me to work with you but I have some questions which is eating my brain, couldn't help but asking you" Swara said with chuckle.

"Definitely Ms. SG"Neil said with small smile.

"Why did you chose our company to work with you? I mean you could have done this solely because it's more profitable project and moreover no businessman would like to share his profit with another one"Swara put her question infront of him.
Neil let out small chuckle making Swara confuse as well as surprised.

"Yes Ms. SG, you are right! No true businessman would like to share his profit with anyone but not like our MD. He is person who always think quicker than light and have a sharp mind. Money is not matter to him but hard work with perfection. He always give encouragem to those who wanted grow and hard worker. He had seen your work and wanted to give a chance to you to work with us so asked me to send a proposal and even I also impressed with your work and wanted to work with you, nothing more than this" Neil said in his professional tone.

Swara thought for a sometime and felt honesty in his words and then looked at Sanskar who was looking at Swara for answer. Sanskar blinked his eyes to say yes.

"Ok Mr. Singhania, I am in with this project"Swara said with little smile in professional tone.

"Ms. Chaturvedi, contract papers"Neil said while turning towards Avni.
Avni hand over the paper to Neil making Swara and Sanskar surprised as well as amused.

"Don't look surprised Ms. SG, I know you will surely agree"Neil said with a smile while eyeing Avni with corner of eyes. Swara also followed his gaze to see Avni who averted her gaze quickly and then Swara turned towards Neil who kept papers infront Swara.
Swara read the paper and signed it.

"Welcome Ms. SG"Neil said while forwarding his hands for handshake.

"Thank you Mr. Singhania"Swara said while shaking her hands with Neil.

"One more thing, you can call me Swara"Swara said with a small smile.

"Same goes to you, call me Neil"Neil said with return smile.

"Ok Neil, We will take leave now" Swara said while getting up from sofa.

"Sure Ms...I mean Swara. My PA will send you all information about the project"Neil said while getting up from sofa along with Swara.

"Sure"Swara said and moved towards towards door before giving hard look to Avni who was looking at Swara.
Both Swara and Sanskar went out from the cabin. Swara came little bit far from Neil's cabin while mumbling something in anger.

"I will see her later. How dare she to give that look to me?"Swara was murmuring under her breathe in anger.

"Swara what happened?"Sanskar asked her by seeing her angry red face.