CHAPTER: 10

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

On Sanskar's and Ramu Kaka's strict order, Swara took whole day rest, neither she received phone calls from anyone nor she did office work which she followed without fail. Ramu Kaka and Sanskar took care of her. Swara felt happy by seeing their care and love for her.

Next Day

Sanskar and Swara were eating breakfast with Ramu Kaka while chatting randomly.

"Swara are you sure? You want to go office?" Sanskar asked her with still little bit worried tone.

"Yes Harsha, I am absolutely fine now" Swara said with assured smile while blinking her eyes.

Sanskar nodded his head with bit smile as still he wasn't sure about her safety because of what happened day before yesterday night which took his breathe almost by seeing her in that cold freezer. He thought to convince her not to go but again this topic would end up with Samarth for being the reason of her that situation and he should have to explain from the start how it was related Samarth then he couldn't able to hide his identity anymore but now he was not in the situation to explain her calmly. He knew he has to handle this matter with carefully because it's a matter of trust so she definitely would get angry or feel deceived by knowing his real identity which he couldn't able to handle her anger at right now before keeping her safe from Samarth and his Dad.

Sanskar and Swara were sitting in car and going to office. Sanskar's mobile buzzed with beep sound of message getting his attention. He opened the message box.

"How is Swara? Come home if you get some time. Your uncle was asking about you" Sanskar read the message as it was from Anjali.

"Ok Maa, I will see" Sanskar hit send button and looked at Swara who was looking out of the window being drown in her thoughts.

"Swara, what are you thinking?" Sanskar asked her while placing his right hand on her hand which was in her lap which brought Swara out of her thoughts.

"Nothing just thinking about day before yesterday night incident" Swara said truth what was bothering her without hiding from him.

"Just forget it, it will never happen again" Sanskar said with confident tone making Swara look at him with her big eyes making Sanskar realise.

" I mean, I won't allow anything happen to you and I will be with you always" Sanskar said immediately while changing his talk making Swara smile.

"I know you will be with me always" Swara said with little smile. Still so many questions were roaming in her mind about kidnapping.

"I don't know who tried to kill me. As far I know I don't have any rival or enemy in my life then who could it be?" Swara said while thinking all the possible people who could hold grudges against her but no one was coming to her mind at right now.

"Swara, he was caught slready. He is a local goon and took order to kill someone but he mistook you. Already he is in police custody"Sanskar lied to her because he didn't want to give her any stress and live in fear for every second of life.

"Because of you I am still alive otherwise I would have died in that cold freezer" Swara said with a deep tone making twist Sanskar's heart with pain.

"Don't say like that" Sanskar said while keeping his finger on her lips and both had eyelock. They came into sense by listening car honk sound. Both averted their gaze feeling to avoid awkwardness.

"Because of me you are in danger Swara. If I wouldn't have dragged you in my life then you would have been safe but now I will not allow danger to come near you and make it correct everything " Sanskar said in his mind while looking at Swara through rare mirror.
Both reached the SG office and Swara went to her cabin.