CHAPTER: 03

Radhe Krishna

Next Day
At SG office

Swara was standing near her cabin glass window while watching Sanskar who was working in his cabin unaware of the two pairs of eyes were watching him since long time. If he felt then also he couldn't able to see her.

Swara knocked the Sanskar's cabin door and entered inside.

"Mam, you? Do you need anything?" Sanskar asked her by getting up from his seat immediately by seeing her in his cabin.

"No, actually I want to go somewhere. if you are free at evening, can you come with me?" Swara asked him with requesting tone. Sanskar looked at her for a minute and nodded his head with smile.

"Thank you" Swara said with smile and left the cabin while smiling herself.

It was evening, Swara came to Sanskar cabin to call him.

"Harsha" Swara called him while opening his cabin door slightly.

"Yes Mam, two minute" Sanskar said while winding up all the things. Swara waited for him outside of his cabin and both went out of the office together. Swara was driving  the car and Sanskar was sitting beside her while looking outside silently.

Swara stopped the car at beach side and got down from the car and Sanskar came into sense who was in deeply thought and looked outside but got confused that why she brought him here. Sanskar also got down from the car without asking and followed her silently. There was no much people as it was evening time and going to dark anytime. Swara came near shore where there was not much people and she removed her sandels and sat on sand while extending her legs. She looked at Sanskar who was standing while looking at sea waves and looked at her when she called him.

"Sit, here" Swara said pointing towards space for him beside her. Sanskar looked confuse but sat on sand with safe distance.

"Do you know when we met first?"Swara asked him with raised eyebrow.

"When I came to interview" Sanskar said being confused that why she was asking that now.

"Yes" Swara said while giving him small smile.

"Why? Have we met before then?" Sanskar asked her with scrunched eyebrow in questioningly.

"No" Swara said immediately while giving him tight smile. Sanskar looked at her suspiciously but didn't ask.

"You know, why I brought you here?" Swara asked looking at him. Sanskar looked at her but didn't say anything.

"I don't have much friends here to share anything or do night party with them as I was in abroad and came to India some years back and always busy with my study and then work but when I saw you first time and wanted to do friendship with you. Don't know why but I felt like to make you friend. Will you be my friend?" Swara asked him with hoping eyes.

"Mam, you are my boss and I am a simple man how can we?" Sanskar said with little bit hesitantly.

"Why? Is there anywhere has written that boss and employee can't do friendship or be friends?" Swara asked him with raising her eyebrow.

"No mam, it's nothing like that.." Sanskar said with little hesitate and stopped not knowing what to say further.

"Don't think about others, you say will you be my friend or not?" Swara asked him.

"Friends" Sanskar said with smile and Swara smiled brightly by listening him.

"Mam, why you brought here I mean we could go somewhere near places right?" Sanskar asked her after a minute that why she brought far away from their home.