CHAPTER: 05

Radhe Krishna

Hey guys I am sorry for my irregular updates. I will try to update regularly now onwards. Now enjoy reading.

Let's start....

Sanskar came out after 20 minutes getting freshen up and saw Swara who was sleeping peacefully without worry. He came near her after keeping towel on chair and found her in deep sleep who was cuddling herself like a baby. He stood for awhile staring at her face which was glowing in moonlight which was coming through transparent glass window. He sat beside her making sure that she was asleep and kept looking at her angelic face with pure heart. She looked rough outside but she is indeed baby from inside which he was seeing her now only. Her hairs were falling on her face disturbing his sight so he slowly removed hairs from her face making Swara stir in sleep with sudden contact of cold touch of his hand and Sanskar quickly pulled back of his hand and going to get up from bed but Swara held his left hand which was on bed in sleep making Sanskar's heart beat raise. He looked at their hands and then at Swara who was sleeping peacefully by holding his hand. He slowly removed his hand from her clutch and got up from bed immediately and then covered her with comforter and moved towards his side with still fast beating heart. He kept his eye glasses on side table and lied on bed then looked at her who was looking calm and peace. He put his right hand on his left chest where his heart was beating fast like it was running marathon. He closed his eyes while trying to control his heart beat with deep breathe and then he closed his eyes after switching off the bed lamp.

At SG Office

Swara was engrossed in her work and heard knock on door. She asked to come in.

Sanskar entered after getting permission and came near Swara but Swara was deeply engaging in her work so she didn't notice Sanskar.

"Mam" Sanskar called her by seeing her who hadn't notice him still.

Swara looked up suddenly by listening Sanskar's voice.

"Oh sorry, I didn't notice that it's you" Swara said with apologitic face by seeing him.

"It's ok Mam" Sanskar said with light smile. Swara kept staring at him making Sanskar confuse. Sanskar looked around see that if anything would have wrong so that Swara was staring something.

"First thing, don't call me Mam. You know it's feel awkward for me" Swara says while making faces.

"And second thing, you don't need to knock on door for everytime" Swara told him.

"Hmm...Swara it's office, here you are my boss and I am assistant so it's not good to call you by name and what will other employees think?" Sanskar justified his word.

"Ok I understood, you can call me mam when we are at outside but when we are alone, you just call me Swara ok?" Swara asked him and looked at him for his reply.

"Ok" Sanskar said while nodding his head little with smile.

"Ok tell me why you came here?" Swara asked him by seeing him holding a file.

"Oh! Yes, This is project proposal from KG Company " Sanskar said while giving her file.

"Proposal?" Swara asked him with confusingly.

"Yes" Sanskar said while handling file to her. Swara took it and started to read.

"KG Company sent proposal to work with them for upcoming project and benefits will be 50:50 for both company" Sanskar said what was written in paper. Swara looked up at him from file.

"It's Smart City project which we lost last time?" Swara said while reading.

"Why would they only sent proposal to our company? It's not a difficult thing for them to do project alone and more over any company never think of sharing their profit with another company when they obviously knew about getting huge profit from this project?" Swara put her doubt infront of him.