CHAPTER:11

Radhe Krishna

Let's start...

Sanskar reached office directly from Gadodia Mansion and entered inside Swara's cabin to receive unfamiliar face of the person who was sitting infront of Swara. Swara looked at Sanskar while turning her head towards door to find Sanskar.

"Oh Harsha, it's good that you came" Swara said with happy tone and got up from her seat.

"Harsha, he is Chirant Shekhawat, my college classmate and CEO of Shekhawat Group Of Industry" Swara said introducing Chirant to Sanskar.
Sanskar looked at him while moving his eyes from Swara to the person.

"Chirant, he is my PA cum best friend Harsha" Swara said while looking at Sanskar with pleasant smile and then at Chirant.

"Hello Mr. Harsha nice to meet you" Chirant said while getting up and forwarded his hand to give hand shake. Sanskar was just staring at him without blinking his eyes because he couldn't able to believe his eyes that he was standing infront of Chirant Shekhawat about whom he just heard from Shekhar uncle.

"Harsha"Swara called him by seeing him standing like statue without reply even Chirant also got confused by seeing him.

Sanskar came into sense and looked at Swara then at Chirant.

"Oh sorry, nice to meet you too" Sanskar said while giving fake smile as he was feeling jealous seeing another guy close to Swara.

"Ok Swara, I have important meeting so I have to go. Meet you soon" Chirant said with smile.

"Ok Chirant, I am very happy for meeting you and even Ragini would be very happy if sees you" Swara said while laughing.

"I will meet her soon. I couldn't able to attend her engagement but will meet her to give compensation for absent in engagement. I had to go Berlin that's why I missed it otherwise I would have attended. Anyway I am happy I got you to meet. I will take your leave now" Chirant said while giving her small smile and turned to face Sanskar.

"Sorry man, today I couldn't talk with you much but we will meet some other time" Chirant said to Sanskar which made Sanskar roll his eyes and gave a fake smile.

"Bye, both of you" Chirant said and left Swara's cabin.

Sanskar turned towards Swara who was going to sit on her chair.

"Who is he?" Sanskar asked her to know about him more and somewhere was feeling jealous by seeing their closeness who were talking freely.

"He was my collagemate in London and also good friend of mine. He came to meet me as he couldn't reach Ragini so thought to meet me" Swara said with smile.

"Ohhh!" Sanskar said being lost in his thoughts.

"Harsha" Swara called by seeing him being lost. Sanskar looked at her while coming out of his thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" Swara asked him with raised eyebrow.

"Nothing" Sanskar said and sat infront of her.

"How was the meeting?"Swara asked him while coming to her professionalism.

"Yes, it went well. They told that they will send rough note about the estimation of the project and blue print tomorrow and then we can start working" Sanskar lied perfectly infront of her. His heart was reluctant while lying but he couldn't take a risk to tell her truth at least not now when he has to handle so many things at right now.

"That's good" Swara said and looked at Sanskar who was adjusting his glasses.

"Swara, evening you go home alone. I won't be able to return to office and I will come home directly. I need to consult clients regarding construction material"Sanskar said while holding his fingers crossed as he was lying again and again which he hates. Swara looked at him instantly by listening him.