PROLOGUE

Hey guys I have come with another short story of Swasan. I will update every weekend so no expectations before that. I hope you like it and enjoy reading.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Mom, Dad please wake up. Mom you know I can't live without you both. Please wake up!" 10 year old boy was pleading his parents to open their eyes and he was crying while hugging his mother and his father who was lying on the floor as they were shot by gun. He was looking around for anyone to help.

" San..ska.rrrr" He heard small whimpering sound and turned quickly towards his father who was trying to open his eyes with difficulty.

"Dad" He held his hand immediately and he was crying by seeing them and tears were flowing from his eyes continuously.

"Go away from here, they will kill you if they found you here" His father said in pleading tone while breathing heavily. He felt helpless to see his son who was crying for them. He was feeling guilty for leaving him alone in this world.

"No Dad, I won't leave you both and go anywhere" Sanskar said with choked voice while crying by seeing his parents dying.

"No, you have to live for us. Please. Listen to me" His father pleaded him and his father eyes also became teary by seeing his son crying for them. Suddenly he felt movement in his mother as he was holding both of their hands and Sanskar looked at his mother who was trying to open her eyes with great difficulty. She clutched Sanskar's hand tightly and her breath was uneven.

"Mom" Sanskar held both of their hands tightly in both hands while crying.

"San..sk..ar please go away from here" His mother said while crying with broken voice as she was feeling difficulty to breath.

"No Mom, I won't leave you both. Please don't go leaving me" Sanskar was crying bitterly by witnessing his parents in that situation.

At the same time one worker who went to Market came back and rushed towards them by seeing them.

"Saabh, Babhi" He kneeled infront of them as he was shocked by seeing the scenario.

"Kaka, see what they are saying?" Sanskar said in-between his cry.

"Saabh, who did this?" He asked him while holding his hand. His eyes filled with tears by seeing them.

"I will call ambulance"He was going to get up but he felt his hand held by Sanskar's father by stopping him.

"No Ramu, we don't have much time. Please take Sanskar with you and go far away from here. Please take care of him" Sanskar's father asked him while requesting. He turned towards Sanskar while caressing his face.

"Sanskar promise me that you will become a strong person so that no one could touch you but don't come infront of them till you become caable to face them" He took promise from him.

"No Dad, don't say like that. You are not going anywhere" Sanskar begged  infront of him.

"Ramu, please leave before they find him. If they get to know about him they will surely kill him. Just go away from here" He begged Ramu Kaka who was also crying by seeing them.

Ramu looked at them helplessly and then looked at Sanskar who was crying hugging his parents.

"Mom, Dadddd please..."He was crying uncontrollably.

"Sorry beta, Forgive us. We love you Sanskar" Both said and took their last breath.

"Mommm....Daddd...." Sanskar shouted at the top of his voice by seeing them dying infront of his eyes.

"Sanskar Baba, come" Ramu held his hand and started to drag him out but Sanskar was not leaving his parents hand.

"Sanskar Baba come, we don't have time" Ramu dragged him forcefully and Sanskar was crying for his parents and it was going to dark at any time.

"Mom....Dad....."Sanskar woke up while shouting in fear and sweating profusely.

"Sanskar Baba, what happened?" Ramu Kaka entered inside with worried face.

Sanskar looked around and he was sweating as it was another nightmare for him.

"Nothing Kaka, it's just bad dream" Sanskar said getting down from the bed while wiping his sweat.

"Kaka, I have interview today, please arrange my breakfast. I have to be there early"Sanskar said while entered washroom.

Ramu Kaka looked at him with helpless look and then went to kitchen to prepare for his breakfast.
.
.
.
To be continued

How was the prologue?

It's short story of onscreen couple Swasan. I hope you like it. If you like it then let me know about your view.

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️