The new student

Once i got out of the train i saw Ash waiting for me at the busstop for school. 'Hey Leo!!' they yelled. I waved and smiled.

Ash is my best friend. They are always there for me. We met the first day of school and since then we've been together.

'heyy hows your morning been?' i asked. 'shitty.. as usuall' they awnser. 'my mom got drunk again last night and woke me up at 4 in the morning..'
'Oh. Shitt im sorry to hear that bro' i awnser as we stepped into the buss to school.

Once we arrived at the school he grabbed a cigarette. 'you want one?' he asked. I nod and take the cig.
Silently we smoke as we're still kinda waking up. 'So did u hear abt the new student joining us?' I choke on the air. 'What?! Who!' i said. 'idk i heard its a girl with short hair im not sure but i think shes called Maya' Ash said. I notice a smile on my face. 'I see someone is exited to meet her' said Ash on a joking tone. 'Oh shut up!' i quickly said.

I looked at my phone.. 8.48 am. Wait. 8.48 AM!! 'Ash our class has started!!' i said. We ran into the school and arrived at our classroom totally exhausted.
'Ah Leo and Ash youre here too' the teacher said on an irritated tone. 'sorry miss block' i mumbled. She continues 'As i was saying today you all get your results for the self portret you made' i Looked at Ash with panic in my eyes and wispered. 'Shit mine was sooo bad i hope i at least have a 5.5' Ash laughed softly and said 'Sameee'

Then someone knocked at the door. The door opens and there is the most beautiful women ive EVER seen. Its like a movie scene, But in real life! She has short brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes. She's wearing a flannel jacked with a white hoodie and black ripped jeans with a chain. I didnt notice i was staring but Ash touched my shoulder. 'dude dont stare' they wisper.
'This is Maya' said the teacher.
She walked to the front of the class and looks around as she starts introducing herself.