Can I stay at you're place?

*MAY'S POV*

'hey, what's wrong Leo?' I ask at a soft tone. as I wipe away the tear rolling over their cheek. 'I-i- ..' They try to talk but the words are'nt coming out. 'ssh its okay' I try to calm them down and pull them on my lap sitting on the ground. they immediately hide their face in my chest. something clearly hit them.. 'is it something at home?' I carefully ask. they nod while sobbing. 'its okay' I reassure them. I wonder what happened there.

after about 10 minutes their a little calmed down. 'wanna try again?' I ask with a soft tone. They nod and look down 'I- its not that nice at home.. somethimes-' they say while sniffing. 'I .. im not going back tonight-' they say sobbing more. 'what do u mean Bub?!' I ask a little surprised. 'they start crying again. shit, I didn't mean to- 'im sorry Leo, I didn't mean to bring this up.. but im here for you, and u should know that okay?' I say. they nod and open their mouth. 'c-can I- m-maybe s stay at yours.. tonight?' they ask quietly and sobbing. I pull them back for a hug 'ofcouse sweetheart' I say softly. 'stay as long as u want'

*LEO'S POV*

May's help meant too much to me. I wish she knew that- 'I probably should go back to class' I mumble while wiping away some tears. 'u sure? im sure they don't mind u getting some fresh air. believe me they won't make it a problem, and if they do ill talk to them' she says. I think for a minute 'I don't want my parents to find out' I stand up and may walks with me to class. We sit next to each other starting whatever we have to do. 

-after school-    

I walk next to may holding her hand, looking down at my feet trying to stay focussed on reality. 'u okay Leo? do you need to sit down a second?' May asked waking me up from my thoughts. 'oh eehh, no im, im alright.' I say and look up to her. suddenly the world starts to turn and I feel very dizzy. I trip almost fall over, may catches my arm and pulls me back. 'U sure bubs?! what happened?' I try to stand still but everything is blurry and my stomach is turning.. 'I, just feel a little dizzy' I manage to say. She lifts me up and we sit down at the nearest bench.. I start to feel a little better when we sit there for a few minutes and she softly strokes my hand.

I look up and see her kind smile, but I know she's worried.. 'thank you' I mumble softly. she smiles and says 'its okay Leo, u know why u got dizzy all of the sudden? need some water? or food?' I look away, knowing that the fact that I didn't eat or drink much didn't really help. 'I im not sure why.. but I didn't really ate much today..' I admit. She gets up and grabs my hand. 'lets get u something to eat and drink, u think u can walk again?'  I look her in the eyes. she's gorgeous.. i smile and nod. 

Together we walk to the nearest supermarket.