''Home sweet Home''

We step out of the bus and walk towards the train station. 'Hey may?' 'yes honey?' I blush. 'Thank you.. for everything' I smile and give her a hug. 'No problem' she whispers and kisses me on my forehead. I blush and hide my face in her chest. she giggles. Then I let go and look at her. 'I guess I see you .. Monday?' I say.. She stutters a little 'y-yeah, ill see you then' I smile and turn around, I start to walk towards the gates. then I feel a hand grabbing me and I get turned around. Warm lips touch mine. im shook for a second but then go with it. It feels like it takes forever and a warm feeling fills my body. this is everything I ever wanted. 

Im in the train, my music plays and I stare out the window. I wanna go back, and never leave. I wanna stay with her, I feel safe with her. I don't wanna go back home, to my parents, to my house. I don't want to live without her. stop no! I can't be in love!.. I sight and close my eyes. maybe I should just run away.. 

i stand in front of the door, I take a deep breath and open the door. 'Hey im home' I say. 'Hey ur late' I hear my mom's voice from the living room. 'its 5:30 mom what do u mean...' I walk to the living room and see my mom at the couch looking my way. 'we wanted u to cook but now you're dad is getting dinner.' she says with a calm but flat tone. I shiver 'u didn't tell me.. I would've been home earlier' I say a bit shaky. 'go put your stuff upstairs and then get down for dinner' she says strictly.  I walk towards the stairs 'Leona!' I almost fall over. 'From who is that sweater!' tears are filling my eyes as I turn around. 'I-its from M-May..' I stutter. 'How many times did I have to tell u u have your OWN clothes!! u shouldn't use your friends clothes that's disrespectful!' A tear rolls down my cheek and I run upstairs.

I dry my eyes and look in the mirror. I put on a different hoodie and prepare to go downstairs. as i walk down I hear my mom and dad talking I can't hear about what. when they notice me coming downstairs it gets silent. 'Hey dad, how was your da-' SLAP 'How dare u to disrespect your mom like that!' He yells. my cheek hurts. 'What I didn't even do anything!' I try to defend myself. 'I don't wanna hear it Leona!' tears roll down my face! 'Im sorry! I don't know what I ever did wrong to you!' I yell. 'Don't yell at me young lady!' he hits me in my sides. I fall down to the floor. When does this ever end..

Im in my room. I didn't eat so my stomach growls. my body hurts and tears are still rolling down my face. '' I don't want this anymore'' I open my phone. I wanna call 911 but im too scared. I throw my phone to the other side of my bed and fall down and cry into my pillow. my body hurts and im too tired to move. I close my eyes and listen to the silence.