Picnic date?

*May's P.O.V.*

We sit in the park, the sun is shining on Leo's beautiful Fluffy messy hair. They're eating a fruit salad and have a monster energy drink. I told them to eat a bit more but they had a hard time finding something so we decided to go with fruit for now. I picked up some low calorie cookies and some other things that I needed at home. They sit on the dry soft grass, their face towards the sun and their cute outfit matches the view of the small lake with wild flowers around. I Catch myself staring, damn would they know how much I adore them?

half an hour later the sun starts to go down and a small summer breeze flows by, Leo's head on my lap they're telling about how they wish to travel the world when they get older, im listening carefully and my heart is going faster than normal. When they're done talking I tell them how great it sound. They smile and look me in the eyes. I feel my cheeks getting red and im scared they'll notice.. 'Should we head home bubs?' I say to avoid comments like "are u blushing?~" They nod and we stand up. I grab their hand and we start walking home together.

In the kitchen Im putting the groceries away, some things got a little to warm but we didn't have any meat with us so its fine. Leo is sitting im my bed staring at me, 'What u looking at silly' I jokingly say. 'Oh just you' They say innocently. My heart skips a beat damn, what are they doing to me. I look back at what I was doing. When I put the last things away I walk over to Leo who is scrolling on TikTok while laying on my bed. I lay down next to them making them jump a little. 'U scared me sly fox' they say playfully mad. I laugh 'sorry baby' I say. then I realized what I said. did I really call them baby?! shit! I quickly look away. When I look back I see them blushing. do they, like me back? would that be, possible? damn..

*Leo's P.O.V.*

Im scrolling on TikTok laying on May's bed when she suddenly jump on the bed next to me. I startle and say 'U scared me sly fox!' I say jokingly with a bit of an angry undertone. She laughs. 'Im sorry baby' she says. b-baby?! she called me baby?! I start blushing crazy and look back at my phone trying not to face her. shit stop blushing u idiot! I think to myself. I think back at our picnic in the park, the way She listened to me brag about all kind of things and smiling. Could she be the one? the way she stroked my hair while listening. 'u wanna eat pasta pesto today?' She says after a while, waking me up from my toughts. 'y-yeah sure.' I say  i feel a slight hungry feeling in my stomach, I should eat something so im glad they know that pasta pesto is my safe food. 'Yeah? u okay with that?' She looks at me with her kind smile giving me butterflies in my stomach. I nod blushing a little 'want me to help?' I ask. She smiles and says 'if u want u can cut the feta cheese and tomato's' I smile and get up and start helping. 

How can one Girl, make me feel this special. even making me love myself a bit more by the day im around her. wauw.