stuck?

we're walking to the bus a bit awkward then she asks 'Hey ehh if u want we can pickup some snacks and watch a movie or sting at my house' I think abt it for a second and then decide to go with it. 'sure! where u live?' she seems surprised by my awnser. 'I live in an apartment like 30 minutes walking from here' she smiles. god her smile is so calming and warm. 'there's an supermarket around the corner' she says. it gets me out of my toughts. 'oh yeah okay' I stutter. she laughs.

when were there she stares at the pizza's 'whats your fav flavour?' she asks while picking a pepperoni pizza. 'oh I like tunafish' I say in a soft and unsure tone. She looks at me and says 'I've never tried that but it sounds good' she picks an tuna pizza and puts it in the shopping cart. im not sure why but I keep my mouth shut, maybe she just wants to try? we walk to the soda isle. 'what do u want' she asks. 'is monster okay? I can't pay u back!' I say a bit shy. she laughs again. 'of course silly ill get u some monster don't worry abt the money, pick a flavor honey' did she? again? really?! I decide to keep my mouth shut and grab a white monster can. 

When we arrive at her house I take a look around. its not too big but its clean and pretty stylish. I see a lot of plants and a cat bed?! 'u have a cat?' I ask. 'yeah her name is toast but she's outside I think. she likes to explore' I nod. and walk over to the couch.

'what do u wanna watch?' she askes when Netflex opens. 'ehh I don't really care, maybe a thriller?' I say. she nods and clicks on horror. I never really watch horror but that's okay. "The Dark Forest" it sounds scary. The film starts and the snacks are on the table in front of the couch.

after around half an hour I notice I get tired. im trying not to let her notice but she looks at me and smiles. then she pulls my hand so I fall over on her chest. it lays comfortable. do I stay or do I move. but then she starts playing with my hair. Why?! I can't she's so perfect! after about 15 minutes I fall asleep.

When I wake up she's in the kitchen. I stand up and walk up to her. 'look who's awake. did u sleep well Bub?' I choke 'y-yeah sorry I fell asleep' I stutter. 'don't worry no need to say sorry' I look at the clock. 6:25pm! 'NO!' I scream 'I my train leaves in 5 minutes im never gonna make that!' I say a bit panicked. tears are starting to fill my eyes 'my parents are gonna yell at me! its the last train that goes to my station' I sit down at the chair. May walks up to me and sits next to me. 'its okay Leo. u can stay here if u want I could call your parents and explain the situation its gonna be fine' she says with a very calming voice. she grabs my hands and wipes away the tears that roll down my face. 'that.. that would be really nice. thank you' I say very soft. 'no problem' she replies. She hugs me and picks up my phone.