May's p.o.v.

i walked into the classroom and greet the teacher. 'so Maya can you introduce yourself?' she said. I turn to the class and start. 'hello everyone, I am Maya but please call me May' As im speaking I notice this person across the room looking at me. Their kinda cute though, they have a soft smile what made me lose my focus for a second. I continue my story and when I finish I walk over to my seat. I peek across the room. ''Their blushing?! what did their friend say to them?'' I ask myself. They raise their hand and leave the classroom. 'should I go talk to them?'

The teacher explains the new assignment and we get to work, I look on the school insta everywhere to find their account but im not getting that far, since I don't even know their name. I decide to ask someone for their number. the girl behind me looks nice. 'Hey ehh kinda weird question do u maybe know the name and number of that person who just went to the bathroom?' I ask nervously. she gives me a smirk and gives me their number. 'thanks' I say. 'Whats your name?' 'I am Fay' she responds. we talk for I little but the conversation dies quickly.

When were working on our new assignment I see the two friends leave for a smoke-break, I stand up and follow then out of the classroom. they didn't notice me yet, I quickly grabbed my coat from my locker since its freezing outside and walk out. I hear them talking, about.. ME?! I stand still for a little they somehow Still! didn't notice me. I go trough my phone for their number and call them with my volume on the lowest. their phone buzzes, 'unknown number' I hear them say their decline, what I expected. 'probably a salesman I hear their friend say'

'so im a salesman?' I say. they turn around and I noticed them blushing I little. they laugh nervously. 's-sorry didn't saw u coming' they say. 'haha don't worry ehh.. what's your name again?' I go 'Leo' they say we take a cig and after that we walk back inside. I walk with Leo back inside. ''wauw, Leo is so pretty'' I think. am I in love? no! am I? my head goes crazy, but I pretend like im totally cool.

school is over. I don't rly feel like going home yet being alone. maybe Leo wants to do something I think. I wasn't sure if they would like to do sting with like a total stranger yet but I could try. I walk up to them and pull them back. 'Hey wanna do something?' I say quickly. they're quiet for a sec, 'ehh, sure. but I can't leave too late' they wander after a while. 'no problem, I have to go to the bathroom first though ill meet u outside okay?' 'okay!' they say and we walked different directions.

I enter the bathroom and look in de mirror. ''did I actually do that?! omggggg. I can't wait to know them better!. maybe we can go to my house its pretty close. aaah im so exited!'' my brain won't stop running trough the toughts. I take a deep breath. lets do this!